Seasonal workers in the tourism and food industry, είναι δικαιούχοι μηνιαίας έκτακτης αποζημίωσης ποσού ίσου προς το τελευταίο μηνιαίο επίδομα ανεργίας που έλαβαν.
The special allowance is provided for in the amendment to the pension advance, submitted to Parliament yesterday by the Ministry of Labor.
Its beneficiaries are all employees in catering and tourism, full-time or part-time, provided they meet the following conditions:
- employed during the year 2019, με πλήρες ωράριο ή part time, χωρίς να υπάρχει υποχρέωση επαναπρόσληψης κατά το έτος 2020,
- received regular unemployment subsidy, διάρκειας τριών μηνών και πέντε ημερών, κατά το χρονικό διάστημα από τον Σεπτέμβριο 2019 until February 2020 ή τακτική επιδότηση ανεργίας, whose duration, επιμηκύνθηκε κατά έναν μήνα για το χρονικό διάστημα από τον Σεπτέμβριο 2019 until February 2020,
- are not beneficiaries and did not receive, do not receive or will not receive a regular unemployment benefit for the period from September 2020 until February 2021,
- are not beneficiaries and did not receive, do not receive or will not receive the long-term unemployment benefit for the months of January and February 2021,
- they are not beneficiaries, have not received or will not receive special purpose compensation, under Article 68 of n. 4756/2020 (A' 235) or other provisions.
The special allowance is paid monthly for the months of January and February 2021 by the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED), εφόσον οι ανωτέρω δικαιούχοι παραμένουν εγγεγραμμένοι άνεργοι στο μητρώο ανέργων του ΟΑΕΔ για το αντίστοιχο χρονικό διάστημα.
According to reports the measure will be extended in March and most likely until April 2021, με αποτέλεσμα οι δικαιούχοι να λάβουν ακόμη δύο επιπλέον επιδόματα.
Extraordinary compensation is exempt from any tax, end, contribution or withholding in favor of the State or a third party, including the special solidarity contribution of article 43A of n. 4172/2013 (Α΄ 167), is not confiscated or offset with certified debts to the State, legal entities under public law (ν.π.δ.δ.), Local Government Organizations (Ο.Τ.Α.), the legal entities of the latter and the insurance funds, nor is it seized by credit institutions for debts owed to them, nor is it offset against debts to credit institutions and is not counted in total, real or implicit, family income.
The expenses caused by the application of the present are covered by the budget of OAED.