ARSIS Kozani, despite the particularly difficult conditions this year, decided to proceed with the organization - as every year - of the new Greek language course for adult immigrants and local illiterates.
The purpose of the action is to learn elements of the Greek language and culture, so that the participants can practice their communication skills in written and spoken language and then - for those who wish - their participation in the exams for obtaining the official certificate of language proficiency, of the General Secretariat for Vocational Training and Lifelong Learning or of the Greek Language Center.
The action is implemented in accordance with the principles of adult education, is voluntary, is not backed by national or European resources and is provided free of charge to participants. The volunteers are teachers, pedagogical students, but also people who support the operation of the Adult School.
We invite those who are interested in improving the Greek language and knowledge of Greek culture but also those who want to support the action of the Adult School, to get in touch with ARSIS Kozani, Agios Christoforos 6, on the contact phone 2461049799, in the e-mail: email@example.com, or via the page www.facebook.com/Arsis.Kozanis.
Measures to prevent its spread covid-19
- Small sections 3-5 adults
- Observance of the provided distances between the trainees
- 3 training rooms
- 1 educational department per day, per training room
- Use of a mask and provision of masks to trainees who are unable to procure
- Antiseptics in every room, without the burden of the trainees
- Daily cleaning of classrooms and common areas
- Support for trainees and their families, according to their needs.