According to the Digital Transformation Bible, put up for public consultation, target, including, is to create KEP-Plus.
The action aims to transform a central subset of KEP (about 500 from 1000) in a new form of one-stop service (with the code name KEP-Plus), which on the one hand will clarify the landscape on how they are governed (reform) which is currently located in a gray landscape between central administration and local government, KEP-plus and on the other hand will be the central and modern point of contact of the citizen with the state as an alternative to the digital route, but at the same time incorporating new technologies.
Key interventions in the action are the following:
- their technological upgrade both through the new back office and through new applications such as the KEP box
- upgrading their infrastructure and rebranding them (new spaces, new brand etc.) based on digital and physical accessibility
- the inclusion of new services or services that operate their own one-stop services such as borrower service offices
- their staffing with specialized personnel that will serve both the processing of procedures and the education of the public in the new digital services offered by the state
- the continuous training in digital skills of existing employees
- Modernization of the Citizens' Service Center with additional channels, integration with CRM and provision of services with AI capabilities (e.g. Chatbots)
This will create a new business model of operation of KEP which will be able to serve citizens and businesses in the best possible way..