Citizens can now digitally schedule their visits to OAED services from Tuesday morning.
This is the new service "myOAED appointment" and concerns only those services that are not provided exclusively electronically by gov.gr and www.oaed.gr. The service was implemented by the General Secretariat of Information Systems of Public Administration of the Ministry of Digital Government, in collaboration with OAED.
The process for booking an appointment is very simple. Citizens can enter the platform, or directly through rantevouoaed.gov.gr, or through gov.gr, selecting the service "Electronic appointment request in OAED services" located in the section "Citizen and daily life" and the subsection "Remote citizen service".
The entrance to the platform is done with Taxisnet codes. During the process of booking the appointment, the citizen chooses one of the services provided, entering the postal code of the area he wishes to be served and then selects day and time, filling in the details of the citizen for whom he wishes to plan the visit. Once the process is complete, citizens will receive an appointment confirmation email in the email they have stated. The incoming email will contain the appointment information and can be rescheduled or canceled..
"MyOAED appointment" also covers 117 Employment Promotion Centers (KPA2), as well as 6 Employment Offices of Special Social Groups (GE EKO) of the organism.
It is reminded that most of OAED services are provided exclusively electronically, both through gov.gr, using Taxisnet codes, as well as through OAED e-Services oaed.gr/e-yperesies, with the Taxisnet codes or with the codes of certified users of OAED.
The services for which it is possible to make an appointment through "myOAED appointment" are the following:
• Provisions of providers that are not available electronically / submission of supporting documents
• Certificate of Receipt of Regular Unemployment Benefit (except this year)
• Submitting objections to insurance benefits other than social benefits
• Service service for residential workers' housing / borrowers of former OEK
• Application for payment of salaries to pupils - students who are away from work for participation in the written exams
• Submitting applications for payment of a grant from employers / submission of supporting documents
• Submission of objections by employers for employment programs
• Application for a grant from employers for internships for students of ATEI - ASPAITE
• Submitting an application for recognition of unemployment time due to occasional employment
• Corrections of Registry Data / submission of supporting documents
• Issuance of key number (where required)
• Unemployment counseling
• Employer counseling
• Counseling for unemployed Special Social Groups.