A tax bill will be submitted to Parliament within September – The tax office is completely changing.
The strengthening of electronic transactions with tax deduction 30% on electronic payments to be made to categories of professionals suspected of tax evasion, is included in the main body of the tax bill to be submitted to Parliament in September.
In the same bill, with which the Ministry of Finance will seek to deal a strong blow to tax evasion, there will be arrangements for over depreciation on green and digital investments, the framework for VAT groups, while all the tax announcements made by the Prime Minister at the Thessaloniki International Fair will be incorporated.
The regulation will provide that since January 2022 and up to 2025, the 30% of expenditure incurred by electronic means of payment to specific professions and up to the amount of 5.000 euros per year, deductible from taxable income of natural persons.
The two main parameters of the regulation to strengthen electronic transactions provide that:
- It will be deducted from the taxable income of the taxpayer the 30% of expenses incurred with electronic money with 18 categories of professionals with a maximum amount of 5.000 euro.
- Electronic receipts from doctors will "count" twice in its coverage 30% of income.
The list of professionals to whom this incentive will apply is included:
- Private researchers
- Funeral and cremation contractors.
- Air conditioning contractors, heating and plumbing.
- Nurses, Nurses-exclusive.
- Building cleaning and maintenance workshops.
- Professionals providing childcare services.
- Luxury car rental offices (limousines).
- Taxi drivers.
- Dressmakers, tailors, repairers of clothes and other fabrics.
- Car rental companies, yachts etc..
- Refrigerants, air conditioning repairmen, refrigerators and other refrigeration facilities.
- Professionals providing consulting services.
- Concrete contractors.
THEEvidence from doctors, dentists, orthodontists, veterinarians a double count at its limit 30% of income which taxpayers should cover with electronic receipts in order not to be burdened with extra tax. Pharmaceutical and medical expenses are excluded from this measure.
The tax office is completely changing. Today in every tax office 1.000 lucky win from 1.000 euro, with a cost 12 from. euros per year. Hereinafter:
- It will be given different weighting depending on the percentage of income consumed
- Citizens with lower family incomes and more children will have increase in the number of lotteries and the chance of winning.
- T.The lottery prizes each month will be scaled up to 50.000 euro. In addition at Christmas there will be a special lottery with prizes up to 100.000 euro.
Tax incentives for businesses that will make green and digital investments. This is one of the most important regulations aimed at enhancing competitiveness, extroversion and attracting investment. The incentive for the over-discount also includes the depreciation of the fixed assets of the companies., in a green economy, energy and digitization.
Incentives will take the form of a percentage discount overall 200% of expenditure and will be valid for three years. The expenses that the companies will make in green economy and digitization will be deducted from the net profits in percentage 100%, ie off-balance sheet with the submission of the income tax return.
This discount is an additional incentive, in addition to the deduction of these costs which is already applicable under the existing provisions. That is, in total these expenses will be deducted for tax purposes at a rate 200% in total.
New haircut in Returns
Breaths in 600.000 companies that received government loans during the seven rounds of repayable advances gives the new haircut announced by the Prime Minister at the TIF and reaches the 75%, depending on the drop in turnover 2020 in relation to 2019.
For old businesses :
- Returns the 25% if they have a drop in gross revenue above it 70% and record pre-tax losses
- Returns the 33,3% if they have a drop in gross revenue between 30% and 70% and record pre-tax losses
- For the other companies the 50%.
For new businesses:
- Returns the 25% if they have a drop in gross revenue above it 30% and record pre-tax losses
- For the other companies the 33,3%.
Based on the new facelift it is estimated that:
- the 28% companies will return in the fourth (25%),
- the 39% companies will return the third (33,3%),
- the 33% will return it 50%.