The Deputy Minister of Civil Protection Nikos Hardalias, announced the government's decision following the recommendation of infectious disease specialists, how the driving schools will operate again and conditionally from Monday 19 April.
Driving schools with self test
- Theoretical courses and theoretical exams will only be done online.
- There will be mandatory self-tests per week for employees.
- Mandatory self tests for the examinees 24 hours before the practical examination.
- Instructors and examiners will take mandatory self-tests twice a week, specifically every Monday and every Thursday..
- Test appointments are made every hour and all coronavirus protection measures must be observed (use a mask, open windows etc.)