It opens today, Monday 1/3/2021 and until Saturday 20/3/2021 the electronic enrollment platform in public General Education Kindergartens for the school year 2021 – 2022 following the cooperation of the Ministries of Education and Religions and Digital Governance.
Get started, alongside, the submission of applications for the registration of students / three who will study for the first time in A.’ elementary school class, for the school year 2021-2022, from 1 to 20 Of March 2021. Applications and supporting documents will be submitted to the school in any convenient way to avoid travel, such as via email (e-mail) or post office.
Children born in. Are enrolled in Kindergartens 2016 and 2017 while in the A 'class of the primary school will attend the students born in 2015. Registrations for kindergartens will be made through the online platform https://proti-eggrafi.services.gov.gr
Registrations for kindergartens will be done through an online platform earlier than any other year
To submit the application, the parents fill in the following sequentially:
- the details of the infant/for which registration is requested. The system works with the Citizens' Register and the myschool Information System and provides the parent / guardian with a list of children registered in their family share, who are at the age of enrollment in Kindergarten and who are not enrolled in another school unit. The details of the children are completed and the parent / guardian chooses the child for whom he / she wishes to apply. However, if for any reason the list does not include the child he wishes to register, has the ability to enter the details of the infant / toddler himself / herself and to document the guardianship relationship, either by a custody court decision or by a private custody arrangement agreement, by posting a relevant receipt in digital format,
- the address of his permanent residence, which is documented by posting in digital form a relevant proof, such as DEKO account, lease agreement, or another recent public document that explicitly indicates the home address
- the name of another child (s), attending the same or co-located school unit, if there is / for which they will need to present a Certificate of Attendance from the Principal of the co-located school unit.
- if they wish to study of the infant / toddler in the Optional All-day program and / or in the Early Reception Department,
- the details of the infant escorts/pre-school children upon their arrival and departure from the school unit and
- choose the statement: "It simply came to our notice then, I take responsibility for the safe arrival and departure of the infant / toddler ".
The Minister of Education and Religions Niki Kerameos he stated: "This year, earlier than ever, enrollment of our children in two-year compulsory pre-school education and in the first grade of primary school begins. In the midst of a pandemic, the registrations in the Kindergartens, for the second year, are done electronically, while we instituted the process in March, instead of the May that was in force, to be organized in time for the next school year, to put our teachers in their places early and to be able to, so, to plan their family life and responsibilities in time. We warmly thank the Ministry of Digital Governance for the always constructive cooperation. Our goal, to facilitate our families and schools, improving processes. "
The Minister of State and Digital Governance Kyriakos Pierrakakis he stated: "The start of enrollment in kindergartens earlier than any other year and exclusively digitally gives a clear message: that the State operates in the direction of respecting and serving the citizens. Last year more than 80.000 registrations were made electronically, facilitating both parents, as well as the Administration regarding the management of applications and the distribution of children. We have a multilevel cooperation with the Ministry of Education, always with the aim of empowering citizens and students through digital tools ".
Leave a Reply