Με αφορμή το Δελτίο Τύπου που εξέδωσε η Πανελλαδική Φιλοζωική Περιβαλλοντική Ομοσπονδία (Π.Φ.Π.Ο.) η Ελληνική Ομοσπονδίας Γούνας έχει να αναφέρει τα κάτωθι:
- Π.Φ.Π.Ο.: "In public health concerns amid a pandemic, on the risks of breeding and conservation of mink "
There has never been a matter of public health concern in the midst of a pandemic. We have to repeat for the umpteenth time, that the whole fur-breeding industry carries out a rapid test on a weekly basis, while a significant percentage of the industry has been vaccinated. Both vaccinations, as well as coronavirus detection tests, continue normally.
- Π.Φ.Π.Ο.: "In the growing moral objections of modern society to the use of animals for fur production"
It is with regret that we find that morality is changing and is projected only for financial and personal interests. Προβάλλοντας την πλαστική γούνα ως οικολογική, there is the deception of the public, which reaches the limits of immorality.
- Π.Φ.Π.Ο.: "In the already declining course of these economic units and the whole industry, with a huge reduction even in exports "
The declining course of the industry, due to the health and financial crisis. This is a temporary phenomenon, which concerns all sectors and not only the breeding of fur animals.
- Π.Φ.Π.Ο.: "In the public outcry for their continuation as well as the subsidies of such activities"
The public outcry over industry subsidies, comes from a portion of citizens who have targeted the Greek fur industry. This argument used by the P.F.P.O.. comes to refute its previous argument for the declining course of the industry. Subsidies are made to companies and industries, showing signs of recovery and immediate upward trajectory.
- Π.Φ.Π.Ο.: "On the worrying and harmful effects of production, processing and use of fur in human health and the environment, στη μόλυνση του υδροφόρου ορίζοντα καθώς και στις ενέργειες της Ομοσπονδίας για τα ανωτέρω με επιστολές της στην Εθνική Αρχή Διαφάνειας με κοινοποίηση στο Συνήγορο του πολίτη και στον Αντεισαγγελέα Α.Π. Environment »
Based on research, plastic and in this case plastic fur, deteriorates the health of human skin. Regarding fur farms, they meet all the Protocols safe and harmless - to humans and the environment- operation.
- Π.Φ.Π.Ο.: In the myth of "welfur", and in the given (of things) unwelcome and blatant abuse of farmed wild animals, in the inability to satisfy the five basic freedoms. After all, according to European Directive 98/58 / EC, the breeding of mink and foxes for their fur will be banned immediately "
"WelFur" is not an urban legend, βάσει των όσων ισχυρίζεται η Π.Φ.Π.Ο.. This is a European Certificate of Prosperity, which relies on continuous inspections and maintains and maintains the highest standards of animal welfare.
For all the above reasons, the Greek fur industry, strongly protests against the spread of false news, which are based on aoristologies and aerologies.
Τέτοιου είδους ανακοινώσεις χωρίς την επισύναψη γεγονότων ή πραγματικών αποφάσεων προκαλούν το πανικό σε χιλιάδες επιχειρήσεις και εργαζομένους της Δυτικής Μακεδονίας, as press releases contain high-profile statements such as "preparing the ground for the abolition of the industry", "Abolition is a matter of time" and "we have accepted that the industry is not sustainable".
We demand immediate restoration of the truth.
Εκ μέρους της διοικήσεως της Ελληνικής Ομοσπονδίας Γούνας