Today is Thursday 18 June 2020 ξεκινάει η προθεσμία υποβολής ηλεκτρονικών αιτήσεων της κατηγορίας Υποχρεωτικής Εκπαίδευσης της Proclamation4K / 2020 for 2.909 Permanent positions in the "Help at Home" Program. Η προθεσμία λήγει στις 3 July 2020, Friday and time 14:00. It is reminded that, as revealed by aftodioikisi.gr, continues until 14:00 at noon on Monday 22 June 2020 the deadline for submitting electronic applications to University Candidates, Technological and Secondary Education of the 4K / 2020 Announcement for 2.909 Permanent positions in the "Help at Home" Program.
For the Compulsory Education Category (Υ.Ε.), the positions are one thousand one hundred and seventy-seven (1.177) and relate to the following specialties:
Branches / Specialties: HR AUXILIARY PERSONAL, HE HELP HELP - HOUSEHOLD ASSISTANTS, HR Auxiliary WORKS, HR of GENERAL SITUATIONS, CLEANERS / THREE, HR HOUSEHOLD ASSISTANTS, HR HOUSEHOLD ASSISTANTS / TREATMENTS, HOUSE OF FAMILY / HOUSEHOLD ASSISTANTS, HOUSE OF FAMILY ASSISTANTS, HOUSE OF FAMILY ASSISTANTS / HOUSEHOLD ASSISTANTS.
Those interested in filling these positions are invited, if they possess the general and required qualifications, to submit "APPLICATION - RESPONSIBLE STATEMENT" (electronic). The necessary supporting documents, will be submitted in accordance with the terms of this notice, according to the specifics mentioned in CHAPTER D of it.
As aftodioikisi.gr has written, Candidates must complete and submit an online application to participate in the ASEP., exclusively through its website (www.asep.gr - Citizens. Electronic Services) following the instructions provided in Proclamation (Annex F.).
The necessary, as appropriate, supporting documents with which, qualifications are proven, criteria or attributes that the candidates invoke with their application, will be submitted, before issuing the temporary results, after a relevant Announcement.
For the smooth operation of the electronic application system, Candidates are advised not to wait until the last day to submit their online application as any internet overload or an error connecting to it could lead to difficulty or inability to submit it..
Instructions for completing the online application
For the positions of this announcement, the candidates of the University categories, Technological, Secondary education must be completed - submitted exclusively electronically through the ASEP website (www.asep.gr) application form. For the electronic submission of applications for participation in the 4K / 2020 announcement, Necessary condition is the registration in the electronic services of ASEP, on the way: "Citizens-> Electronic Services », which is carried out with:
- Registration of a New User through GSPA (personal information is filled in automatically) the
- New User Registration (with full completion of personal data by candidates) and then, using the Login Data, candidates proceed to "Member Entry".
- Candidates who are already registered with the ASEP Electronic Services proceed to the "Member Entry" using the Login Details. For the convenience of the candidates, a specially designed link "I forgot my password" is provided along the way.: "Citizens -> Electronic Services ».
- The candidates, in order to submit the online application, may first register their qualifications / properties in the relevant tabs of the "Register", from the route: "Citizens-> Electronic Services->Register", in order to invoke them later when completing the online application. Then the candidates, by selecting "Electronic Application List", make a new application by selecting "New Application". In any case, the candidates are considered appropriate, to consult the "Electronic Services Guide for Citizens" on the home page of the ASEP website (www.asep.gr), where detailed instructions are provided electronically, special help texts, videos and examples of completion per field. They can also consult the Online Guide (e-guide) of the notice.
- Candidates are given the opportunity to apply online, to print it, exit the electronic application screen and return to the online application list.
- When completing the application, it is recommended that data be stored at regular intervals and not for more than ten minutes.. Candidates must complete and accurately fill in the e-application fields that correspond to the qualifications., the qualities or criteria of their candidacy.
- The candidate writes in the online application, in order of preference, position codes, in which he wishes to be appointed, if he possesses the general and necessary qualifications for appointment.
- He must then declare his qualifications (PhD, postgraduate, experience, second degree, etc.) in the respective positions of the electronic application and in the field "PERFORMED POSITIONS WITH PROPOSAL SERIES" in order to be scored for these criteria.
- The electronic submission of the application to ASEP is completed by selecting "Finalization".
- The application protocol number and electronic submission date are displayed in the "Electronic Applications List". A similar notice is sent to the email address (email) stated by the candidates.
- Candidates must enter the ASEP Electronic Services and from the "List of electronic applications" to select the application they have submitted and then the indication "View" and then "Print". The printing of the application is possible at a later time. It is noted that in the case of successful submission, the application appears in the "List of electronic applications" of the account of the candidates in the Electronic Services with the indication of the status "Submitted".
- If the candidates wish to correct or complete the electronic application submitted "Submitted", must, within the time limit specified in the notice, to enter the Electronic Services of ASEP and from the "List of electronic applications" to choose (for this application) "Cancellation".
- Subsequently, after updating the current page (F5 key), select "Copy", to create a copy of the previous one (canceled) application, which can be edited (to correct / complete) and submit again by selecting "Definition".
Οι ήδη εργαζόμενοι στο πρόγραμμα «Βοήθεια στο Σπίτι» πρέπει να συμπληρώσουν τα παρακάτω έγγραφα βεβαίωσης της ειδικής εμπειρίας με βάση την σχετική συνοδευτική CIRCULAR of the Ministry of the Interior. These are the certificates for employees in the Program:
-Municipality (MUNICIPALITY) CERTIFICATE HELP IN HOME (AA)
-ΝΠΙΔ Κοινωφελείς Διαδημοτικές Επιχειρήσεις (ΝΠΙΔΔΙΑΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΕΣ) CERTIFICATE HELP IN HOME (AA)
Alongside the way in which the certificate of special experience for the announcement of the program "Help at Home" must be completed, clarifies to the employees the Directorate of Local Self-Government of the Ministry of Interior.