The gyms open from Monday 31 May and clarifications on who should wear a mask in gyms and who can work out without a mask released by the Ministry of Development and Investment.
As he announced, the following will apply:
- Those who do aerobic exercise can not wear a mask only if there is at least a distance 3 meters by other practitioners
- Practitioners with severe respiratory problems should avoid strenuous aerobic exercise with a mask.
- Practitioners can wear either a double single mask or a single mask KN95 or FFP2
Also as announced by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection, Nikos Hardalias:
- Χρήση 5x5 courts and basketball courts from Monday 31/05 on an amateur level with self test and established health protocols
- Out-of-stadium sports events with conditions
- Elections of elected representatives to be held in person if the approved members are not more than 150.
At 15 In June, the amateur dance schools reopen
The opening of the amateur dance schools (ΠΔ 457/1983 -B ' 174) from the 15 June and live teaching at the Preparatory and Vocational School of Fine Arts of Panormos Tinos from 7 June, approved today at its meeting the National Committee for the Protection of Public Health against coronavirus COVID-19.
The Directorate of Artistic Education of the General Secretariat of Contemporary Culture of the Ministry of Culture and Sports will post on the website of the Ministry of Culture and Sports the relevant health operating protocols.
Teleworking: Decreases in 25% from June
The reduction του υποχρεωτικού ποσοστού τηλεργασίας in the 25% τον Ιούνιο ανακοίνωσε ο υφυπουργός Πολιτικής Προστασίας και Διαχείρισης Κρίσεων Nikos Hardalias κατά τη διάρκεια της απογευματινής ενημέρωσης για την εξέλιξη της πανδημίας του mockery. It is recalled that until the end of May, the mandatory teleworking rate is at 50%.