The Regional Unit of Kozani as a leading partner of the Social Partnership TEVA that has been established for our Prefecture, announces that it will be held in collaboration with the Municipality of Voio, food distribution of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019" Thursday 26 and Friday 27 November 2020 in Siatista in Tsipio- Trabantzio Boarding School of the Municipality of Voio (next to the Social Grocery )
The days and hours of arrival will be notified to the beneficiaries by SMS.
information from Monday 23/11/2020 until Wednesday 25/11/2020 on the telephone. 2465021119
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
Lentils, Pasta, Evaporated milk, Flour, Tomato juice, Bread for toast, Carrots, Potatoes, Apples, Pork meat, Beef, Chicken, Feta cheese, Dish washer liquid, General Purpose Liquid, Washing powder, Sugar
and in special groups will be available additional Olive Oil, Baby Diapers and Powder Milk 1st Infant and 2nd Infant.
Beneficiary Instructions for the LockDown Period
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or AMKA of the member of the application that receives and in case of inability to attend the same, with additional deposit of authorization of another person
(no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of his police ID. Distribution Methodology "Drive Through"
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, the beneficiaries will approach the fixed distribution point exclusively by vehicle following the configured entrance and exit corridors in the surrounding area of Tsipio- Trabantziou Boarding School in Siatista
(next to the Social Grocery) distribution so that:
1. Beneficiaries will not disembark from their vehicles at any time.
2. To go through two "stops" where:
a. At the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After the identification, the beneficiaries will sign with their own pen in a printed list or a glove with which they will catch the special pen for signing in the electronic system .
b. In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff where the food will be placed (rack, port - luggage, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
c. Upon completion of the above process, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the distribution point.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
1. Arrive at the food collection point strictly on the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS.
It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
2. Have their own pen for signing in the printed list of signatures or a glove with which they will catch the special pen for signing in the electronic system.
3. Have the appropriate certification / identification document, ie the AMKA of the application member together with the presentation of his / her police ID or with the authorization of the other person (no genuine signature is required).
4. Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes
social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular to reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
• Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of no.. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy
Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
• Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).