The Municipality of Kozani, in the context of wider actions in support of and social inclusion of the Roma, participates in the implementation of the Action "Securing housing through rent subsidy" and invites property owners who have properties for rent to submit their bids.
The action of the rent subsidy concerns the relocation of the Roma from existing settlements to autonomous housing solutions, based on relevant criteria that they must meet, as well as the provision of support services for their wider social integration in the social fabric of the local community. The program is funded 100% and covers in three years the rental costs and operating expenses (PPC, water, heating, shared) of the houses for rent).
This initiative is part of the Social Care and Protection Actions of the Roma and specifically the rent subsidy, co-financed by the European Social Fund (ΕΚΤ) and National Resources, through the Priority Axis 10: "Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty and discrimination (ΕΚΤ)», through the code invitation 121 (Α.Π. 1735/03.06.2020), του Επιχειρησιακού Προγράμματος Περιφέρειας Δυτικής Μακεδονίας 2014-2020.
Apartment or preferably a detached house, within or within the urban fabric of the city of Kozani, but also in the other municipal and local communities of the Municipality, with a legal building permit, stating that it is a house:
- With surface 72-150 sq.m..
- With the required licenses and certificates (e.g. energy certificate).
- Energy Category at least DG (N. 4342/2015, article 68, par.6).
- With basic water supply and electricity services, natural and adequate ventilation, natural light, drinking water, adequate heating, hot water, drains.
- Lease duration three (3) years.
- The payment of rents will be paid directly by the Municipality of Kozani (and not the beneficiary) to the lessor - owner in a bank account.
- The rent is set according to the area and based on the unit price as defined in the invitation of E.Y.D.. OP. Region of Western Macedonia. particularly, the monthly rent of the real estate can not exceed the product of the maximum rental price (5,5 euro / sq.m.) on the square meters of the property on the basis of the submitted property lease documents.
- Expenditure on utility bills (electric, water, shared, heating) covered by the program, depending on the size of the household.
- The beneficiaries (tenants of the property) are monitored and supported by executives of the Municipality of Kozani who participate in the program, to ensure the good living conditions of the beneficiaries and the good condition of the houses.
The submission of applications for renting houses starts on Wednesday 05 Αυγούστου και παραμένει ανοιχτή μέχρι την Παρασκευή 28 August.
Applications from interested parties submitted daily, on working days and hours, at the offices of the Community Center of the Municipality of Kozani, on Argyrokastrou Street 13.
More details and information can be found on the Community Center telephone 2461028120 (working days and hours).