The Board of SEEEN welcomes the struggle of the truck owners of our region who have already suffered the first consequences of a barbaric plan of the ND government that aims to impoverish us even more.
Today, there is a stronger need for joint cooperation of PPC employees and in general of all employees in Western Macedonia with the small professionals who unite us a lot against de-ligation. All the previous years we lived together in the mines in the difficult working conditions, the barbaric hours, the high degree of risk in our work. Now with the Master Plan and all the other plans they have prepared we will lose even more slavery, which colleagues will work on even worse terms from today.
We need workers and professionals leading us to fight together against this policy only together can we delay, to hinder in their plans, with mass struggles that no one will be left out. The SEEEN wrestling team also addresses professional drivers and invites them to a joint race so:
– No station and no mine of PPC SA should be closed. Not to close the other mines in the area. Not in the plan of depoliticization.
– No dismissal of employees. No to pay cuts and exhausting hours. Permanent and stable job for everyone.
– Take the necessary safety measures in the workplace, staffing and recruitment of the necessary medical and nursing staff, κανένα κλείσιμο ιατρείου.
– To make a complete restoration of the environment, with restoration and delivery of the excavated areas under the responsibility of PPC SA.
– To fight for electricity and heating cheap for the people.