The Information Steering Committee Π.Ε. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of informing the citizens mentions the following:
According to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases identified in the Region of Western Macedonia on Monday 1 Of March 2021 are as follows:
- In the P.E.. Kozani were found 13 cases, of which 6 in the Municipality of Kozani and 7 in the Municipality of Eordea.
- In the P.E.. Kastoria were found 3 cases in the Municipality of Kastoria.
- Suspension of operation of School Units
The Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of PE. Kozani informs the citizens about the suspension of operation of the following schools following the opinion:
- the suspension of operation of its section B1 and BTHT1 4ου Γενικού Λυκείου Κοζάνης από 1 until 12-03-2021.
- the suspension of operation of its section B1 1ου Ptolemaida High School from 1 until 11-03-2021.
- the suspension of operation of section A2 of the High School of the Eastern Municipality of Eordaia from 1 until 12-03-2021.
- the suspension of operation of section C1 and G.Th.. Techn. of 2ου GEL of Ptolemaida from 1 until 12-03-2021.
- Other (Legislative) clarifications
Δημοσιεύτηκε η υπ’ αρίθμ. Joint Ministerial Decision D1a / G.P.oik./12639 /2021 Government Gazette 793 / B / 27-2-2021 – έκτακτα μέτρα για την προστασία της δημόσιας από τον κίνδυνο περαιτέρω διασποράς του κορωνοϊού COVID-19 στο σύνολο της Επικράτειας για το χρονικό διάστημα από 1 Of March 2021 until Monday 8 Of March 2021 and time 06:00.
Τα μέτρα που εφαρμόζονται είναι τα εξής:
- Use of mask indoors and outdoors
- 24hour traffic restriction using SMS to 13033 only for six (6) reasons
- Prohibition of movement between Regional Units
- Prohibition of private gatherings
- Work with the least possible staff (in rotation, teleworking) in the private and public sector
- Distance education in Higher Education Institutions
- Kindergartens are open, Primary schools and all Special Education schools at all levels
- Functioning of Supreme Courts and Special Courts
- Super League operation 1 & 2, Basket League, Volleyball League:
- Traffic ban by 21:00 to 05:00
- Lifelong operation of secondary education (Gymnasiums – Lyceums)
- Places of Worship: The maximum number of persons allowed to be present in the place of worship is obtained by observing the proportion of one person per twenty-five (25) sq.m.. surface, with a minimum distance of two (2) μέτρων μεταξύ τους προς όλες τις κατευθύνσεις και χωρίς υπέρβαση του ανώτατου ορίου των πενήντα (50) people .
- Operation of retail stores with 1 person per 25 sq.m..
- Reopening of OPAP agencies (no OPAP PLAY)
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.