Aiming to expand the ranks of the Democratic Movement of Engineers, the members and the chairman of the Ephorate Committee invite all fellow engineers of Western Macedonia to participate in the election procedures of the Steering Committee of DKM / TDM on Sunday 20 May 2018.
It is emphasized that the election process is from the base and the right to participate in the electoral process will have those who register in the list of members of DKM until the day of the elections. Registration is free.
For the best possible information of colleagues, the names of the persons participating as candidates in the electoral process are presented:
- Agnantou Vaia, son of Dimitrios PM Civil Servant
- Diafas Orpheas of George MM Private Employee
- Emmanuel Maria of Antoniou PM Freelancer
- Kianas Stergios of Ioannis PM Freelance
- Kianas Stergios of Menelaos PM Freelance
- Mantziaris Dimitrios of Vassilios EM Private Employee
- Dounas Alekos of Georgios EM Private Employee
- Papadopoulos Thomas of Themistoklis EM Civil Servant
- Papadopoulou Pelagia of Georgios AM Freelance
- Papakostas Ioannis of Christos MM Teacher
- Tegas Michael, son of George H.M. Civil Servant
- Tziolas Ioannis, son of Georgios EM Civil Servant
It is noted that the elections will be held in the following two (2) Polling Stations:
Kozani - TEE / TDM Event Hall (Home 3, Kozani) from the 11:00 am to 18:00 pm.
Florina - Ground floor of Florina (Megarovou 15, Florina) from the 10:30 am to 13:30 pm.
For the Ephorate Committee