The Regional Unit of Kozani as the leading partner of the Social Partnership TEVA that has been established for our Prefecture announces that it will take place, in collaboration with the Municipality of Serbia and the Municipality of Velvento, food distribution of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019", at 27 May 2022, in the former Soil Laboratory / Rural Development Center (stone building, at the intersection of Andrea Papandreou streets & Aristotle-Serbia).
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
Wheat flour 1kg, Bubble bath 1lit, Olive oil 1lit, Pasta 500gr, General purpose cleaner 1lit, Honey 450gr, Rice 500gr, Shampoo 1lit, Shampoo 400ml,Washing powder 40-50 measuring cups, Pork 1kg,Beef 1kg , Dishwashing liquid 500ml, Feta 400gr , Toothbrush, Toothpaste.
The following is a table with the products and quantities that will be distributed to the beneficiaries depending on the number of members of each application and their availability:
|MAY DISTRIBUTION 2022|
|NUMBER OF APPLICATION MEMBERS|
|Α / Α||PRODUCT||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|1||FLOUR FOR ALL USES 1kg||1||2||2||3||3||4||4|
|2||PASTA 500 gr||3||6||6||9||9||12||12|
|3||HONEY 500 gr||1||2||2||3||3||4||4|
|4||rice 500 gr||3||6||6||9||9||12||12|
|5||OLIVE OIL 1 lit||2||4||4||6||6||8||8|
|6||BEEF 1 kg||2||4||4||6||6||8||8|
|7||PORK 1 kg||2||4||4||6||6||8||8|
|8||feta cheese 400 gr||1||2||2||3||3||4||4|
|9||UNIVERSAL CLEANER 1 LIT||1||2||2||2||3||3|
|10||WASHING LAUNDRY 50 MEASURES||1||1||2||2||4||4|
|11||DISH WASHER LIQUID 500 ml||3||4||4|
|12||BUBBLE BATH 1 lit||1||1||2||4||4|
|13||SHAMPOO 1 lit||1||1||4||4||4|
|14||SHAMPOO (400 ML)||1|
|15||TOOTHPASTE (75 ΜL)||1||6||6|
Instructions to Beneficiaries
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with extra filing of another person authorization and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will approach fixed distribution points exclusively by vehicle following the instructions so that:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
A. At the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After identification the beneficiaries will sign .
B. In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - trunk, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- To have their own pen to sign the printed signature list or glove with which they will catch the special pen for signing in the electronic system.
- Have the appropriate certification / identification document, ie AMKA of the member of the application together with the presentation of his police ID or with the authorization of the other person (no genuine signature is required).
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).