The Regional Unit of Kozani as the leading partner of the Social Partnership TEVA that has been set up for our Prefecture announces that it will take place, in collaboration with the Municipalities of Kozani, Voiou, Εορδαίας, Serbion and Velvento, food distribution of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019", the following days
- In the Municipality of Eordea, at 13 and 14 December 2021 on the street Freedom 59 and Dragoumi angle.
- In the Municipality of Kozani, at 15 and 16 December 2021 in the Indoor Gym of Kozani (White fountain).
- In the Municipalities of Serbia and Velvento, at 17 December 2021 in the former Soil Laboratory / Rural Development Center (stone building, at the intersection of Andrea Papandreou streets & Aristotle-Serbia).
- In the Municipality of Voi on 20 and 21 December 2021, in the former Tsipio-Trabantzio Boarding school in the Municipality of Voio in Siatista (next to the Social Grocery).
The arrival times will be announced with a relevant Press Release from the Municipalities where the instructions that are analyzed below must be strictly observed..
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
Pasta, Evaporated milk, Pork, Beef, Dish washer liquid , flour, olive oil, honey, rice, bubble bath, shampoo.
In addition, they will be distributed to beneficiaries of the program whose applications concern more than one member depending on their availability and the following products:
Gruyere, semi-hard cheese, noodles, lentils, slice, washing powder, tomato juice ,salt ,sugar, liquid cream soap and canned tuna.
Instructions to Beneficiaries for its period LockDown
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with extra filing of another person authorization (no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of their police identity.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution (Indoor Gym) exclusively by vehicle following the configured entrance and exit corridors in the surrounding area of the gym so that:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After identification, the beneficiaries will sign with their own pen in a printed list.
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - trunk, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above procedure, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the gym.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- To have their own pen to sign the printed signature list or glove with which they will catch the special pen for signing in the electronic system.
- Have the appropriate certification / identification document, ie AMKA of the member of the application together with the presentation of his police ID or with the authorization of the other person (no genuine signature is required).
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).