Within the next few weeks, the second human resource training project on digital and green development DYPA pr. OAED for 150.000 employees with vouchers up to 2.000 euro.
This is a budget project 300 million. euros that will be implemented by DYPA (former OAED) and aims at training 150.000 employees, or private, or the public sector. Every one of them, will receive a maximum of one voucher (voucher) worth 2.000 euro, but as long as he completes a training program of more than 400 hours.
It is the second and largest project implemented in the context of a broader action to train the country's human resources.
This action provides until the end of it 2025, training 500.000 unemployed and employed, with a total budget 1,04 billion. euro. Already the first project of height 100 million. euro is implemented by DYPA and concerns training 120.000 unemployed. Each of them will receive a subsidy 5 euros for each hour of training he will receive within the framework of the invitation that DYPA has already made public since last summer.
The new project that joined the Recovery Fund is entitled "Upskilling and retraining programs for workers in all sectors of the economy with an emphasis on digital and green skills".
It is aimed exclusively at workers who are interested in upgrading their skills. The essential objective is training according to the skills demanded by the labor market, with the ultimate aim of improving both the employability conditions of the beneficiaries - employees, as well as in maintaining their jobs.
The trainees will be selected through a public invitation sent by DYPA. Those selected will watch both remotely (remote training) as well as lifelong vocational training programs through a body that will come from the two Registers of Training Providers of DYPA. This is the register of Lifelong Training Centers (ΚΔΒΜ) which includes the private sector bodies (Private HEIs, KEK etc.) and the registry Center for Training and Lifelong Learning (ΚΕΔΙΒΙΜ) participating HEIs.
The objects of the training
1. Digital skills:
– Big data analysis
– Mobile application development
– World wide web application and website development
– Data security and cyber security
– Basic digital skills and office applications
– Geographic information systems
– Programming languages
– Internet of Things and Microcontrollers
– Project management
– Computer Networks and Mobile Telephony Networks (5G)
– Educational technologies
– Image and video editing
– Create digital forms
– CNC machine tools
– Supply chain (logistics)
– Machine learning
– Computerized accounting
– Statistical data processing
2. “Green” skills:
– Energy upgrade of facilities
– Smart home and smart cities
– Green entrepreneurship
– Ecological design
– Environmental impact certification of a project
– Bioclimatic design and energy efficiency of buildings
– Product life cycle assessment
– European Carbon Dioxide Emissions Trading System,
– Environmental remediation methods
– Strategic and leadership skills for the shift towards sustainable development
– Use of new technologies in the green economy
– Technical skills depending on the subject of the work
– Business skills for exploiting green opportunities
– Knowledge, fitting, installation and use of energy systems
– Waste management
– Renewable energy sources and circular economy.