Terrible burns and sores on the leg caused by the explosion of the steam vacuum cleaner to a 44-year-old mother, with which at that time she was cleaning her house. In fact, as she states, in the next room from the explosion was her one-year-old child, which started screaming, just heard the click.
As the 44-year-old stated to Mega, was the first time he used the steam vacuum cleaner, which he had recently bought for better results. After the first shock, the woman contacted the store from which she was supplied. "I was told I could be to blame", says the 44-year-old mother.
Naturally, The mother's first thoughts - after the shock - went to her one-year-old baby boy, which by pure luck was not injured: "Imagine having the little one next to me. Imagine leaving a piece, just as the broom burst and hit me on the head and opened it for me. And to tell me that I was already to blame ", σημείωσε η γυναίκα στην εκπομπή «Live News».
Five days have passed since the incident, according to her, no one has contacted her yet, nor from the store, from which he bought it, nor from the broom company.