Circular of the Ministry of Interior, issued on 16the August, Provides, including, detailed instructions for the recruitment of Fixed-term Private Law contractors (IDOX), who will perform the duties of the respective staff suspended due to non-vaccination in cases where it is mandatory.
The process is recorded in the Section D ' "Recruitment of Fixed Personnel" of the Circular, based on the provisions of no. 207 of law 4820/2021.
Indicatively, we collect some points:
– THE maximum number the number of staff to be recruited may not exceed the number of staff suspended.
– The concluded IDOX contracts may not last beyond 3 months, with possibility extension to 3 months more.
– Their duration not affected in the case lifting the suspension duties of the employee / employee, in whose place the IDOX official has been recruited. However, in case of suspension of duties, not justified the extension of the respective employment contract of the hired IDOX.
– Adequate guarantees of compliance must be provided authorities of transparency, of impartiality, objectivity and equal treatment, which include the provision sufficient time for the submission of applications participation, clear criteria selection and recruitment of staff and the determination with Announcement the supporting documents required to prove them.
– These Bodies issue a Notice in which mandatory are reported: a) the number of staff by specialty, b) the duration of employment, c) the required qualifications and the manner of proving them in accordance with the provisions in force, d) the selection criteria, e) the service, to which the applications of the interested parties will be submitted, f) the deadline for submission of applications and g) the publicity of the Announcement.
– Main ranking criterion should be the experience in respective tasks, in which case the candidates who have more experience in related tasks are nominated.
– Auxiliary only in the case based on the main criterion for ranking experience not an employee is recruited, in particular because all candidates have the same relevant experience time, it must subsequently to be taken into account the typical Qualifications, in which case the candidates who have increased formal qualifications are nominated as follows:
a) They are proposed candidates related PhD domestic diploma or foreign equivalent, among them are the candidates who have the highest score in (basic) degree or diploma. Among those who have the same rank are the candidates who have the oldest, as to the date of acquisition, (basic) degree.
b) Among the others, the candidates they have are nominated related postgraduate degree. For the order of classification between them, the provisions of the above approx. a'.
c) Among other things, the ranking order is determined by degree, applied, also, otherwise, considering, of the defined in the above approx. a'.
– The ASEP exercises control both in terms of assistance with recruitment conditions, as well as the faithful application of the restrictions of the law on the permitted duration of employment, as well as adherence to the procedure.
Detailed all the data in no. ΔΙΔΑΔ / Φ.69 / 176 / οικ.16259 / 16.8.2021 Circular HERE