Informing citizens of PE. Kozani of October 27 2020 for the COVID-19 pandemic (Clarifications for the duration of the lockdown).
The Information Steering Committee of P.E.. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of the daily information of the citizens states the following:
- On Monday 26 October were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Commerce of the Development Department of PE.. Kozani 8 audits in companies of the Municipality of Kozani, where compliance with protection measures was found. At the same time, they were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Public Health and Social Welfare of PE.. Kozani check in 9 stores of health interest in Local Communities of D.E.. Kozani, where, in this case as well, adequate compliance with the protection measures was observed.
In addition to the above, the committee states that the Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani informs the citizens about it -after its opinion- current suspension of operation of the following school units:
- the complete suspension of operation of the 2nd General Lyceum of Kozani for a while 14 days (from 14-10-2020 until 27-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of its 6th class 4ου Primary School of Serbia from 14-10-2020 until 27-10-2020 and 2nd class from 24 until 30-10-2020,
- the suspension of the operation of the 2nd grade of Lefkopigi High School for a while 14 days (from 14-10-2020 until 27-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of section B3 of the Serbian High School for a period 14 days (from 14-10-2020 until 27-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of classes E 'and F' of the Primary School of Mavrodendri for a period 14 days (from 15-10-2020 until 28-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of the 6th grade of the Primary School of Platanorrevma for a period of time 14 days (from 16-10-2020 until 29-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of the 5th grade of the Primary School of Agia Paraskevi of the Municipality of Kozani from 17-10-2020 until 28-10-2020,
- the suspension of operation of the 3rd grade of the 12th Primary School of Kozani for a period 14 days (from 17-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of Section B3 of the 2nd High School of Kozani for a period 14 days (from 17-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- its complete suspension of operation 12ου Kindergarten of Ptolemaida for a while 14 days (from 14-10-2020 until 06-11-2020), and
- the suspension of operation of Section A3 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 14-10-2020 until 06-11-2020).
also, according to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani on Monday 26 October 2020 are the following:
- 11 cases, of which 8 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 1 in the Municipality of Eordea and 2 in the Municipality of Serbia.
Note that in the Category Alarm Level 4 - Increased Risk Mandatory use of the mask is provided in all indoor workplaces and in all outdoor areas, the suspension of all gatherings in public and private spaces, as well as the ban on movement outside the Kozani Regional Unit.
About to 29 October in force in P.E.. Kozani meters, answering some questions that have been asked, it is clarified that:
- All driving lessons and exams are suspended.
- Based on the latest announcement of the General Secretariat for Civil Protection, Retail and service businesses are now allowed to operate (including hairdressers, manicure services – pedicures and beauty salons) in P.E.. Kozani, as well as the following companies: fuel stations, pharmacies, vehicle and tire repair shops, electronics service stores / telephone commerce with home delivery, e-shop, bill payment service shops / balance renewal / repair and replacement of mobile devices (ΚΑΔ 4742). A necessary condition is strict observance of the prescribed protection measures.
- Laundries and pet shops also remain open.
Regarding the employees of the area, The movement of professional sellers and producers of the popular markets to and from the Kozani Regional Unit is prohibited throughout the validity of the measures..
Those who live in the Regional Unit of Kozani and work in another Regional Unit or live in another Regional Unit and work in companies and public services that remain open in the Regional Unit of Kozani, can be moved as follows:
- private employees with a certificate from the employer and a certificate from the ERGANI system,
- and civil servants with a certificate of their service and only for their working hours.
It is still being clarified, that travel abroad is permitted for health reasons, studies or in case of permanent residence outside Greece. People who are as visitors in P.E.. Kozani, they can return to their place of permanent residence once, with a relevant document proving their permanent residence.
Movements to and from PE are not allowed. Kozani to attend a wedding, baptism, funeral or memorial service.
It is recalled that in relation to the operation of the following: Public services, Private companies, Transportation, Food shop (e.g. Super Market, Mini market, ovens, butchers, fishmongers), Popular Markets, Places of Worship / Religious Ceremonies, Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic centers, Elderly care units, centers for the chronically ill, structures and hostels hosting vulnerable groups, transitional hostels, social structures for tackling poverty immediately (dormitories, day centers, social groceries, social pharmacies, meals), child protection structures and community centers, camps, Driver Training Activities and Vehicle Technical Inspection Services, the provisions of Government Gazette 4484B are always valid /11-10-2020.
It is still reminded, that on the basis of the additional measures announced by the General Secretariat for Civil Protection (Government Gazette 4709B / 23-10-2020), is valid in P.E.. Kozani universal traffic ban from 00:30 until 05:00. The only exceptions that will be allowed are for employees (who must bring with them a marketing authorization certificate from the ERGANI information system in printed or even electronic form), or in exceptional cases of health issues.
- To print the marketing authorization certificate for the employee, should be issued by his employer using the ERGANI information system (where there is the appropriate form to complete) and send it to him. The form is completed before moving and its authenticity is certified with the listed protocol number.
- In other cases of employees / natural persons - except civil servants- who must move during prohibition hours (for example freelancers, craftsmen, self-employed), fill in the corresponding form in the ERGANI information system before moving them.
The login to the ERGANI system is done using the Taxisnet codes.
- In the case of civil servants, for their exceptional movement, a police ID or passport must be presented to the inspectors, as well as a certificate of movement in printed or electronic form. The certificate of movement is issued through the application of the Register of Human Resources of the Greek State on the website apografi.gov.gr . Alternatively and Exceptionally, may carry a movement certificate drawn up under the responsibility of the competent chief of staff.
Regarding the obligatory use of a protective mask, drivers who are alone in the car or together with their family members, grade A, are excluded., which are also excluded. And in schools, by decision of the Ministry of Education, It is mandatory to use a mask during breaks. It is noted that the course of Physical Education does not provide for the mandatory use of a mask.
in addition to, It is important to note that the eulogies concerning the festivities of 26 and 28 October, such as wreath deposits, will be carried out in strict compliance with the measures provided for in the Health Safety and Protection Charter.
In answer to the questions (due to confusion caused by the publication of Government Gazette 4709 / Β / 23-10-2020) regarding its period of validity lockdown in P.E.. Kozani, and after a relevant communication of the office of the Deputy Regional Governor Grigoris Tsioumaris with the General Secretariat of Civil Protection, it is clarified that so far there is no question of extension beyond it 29ης October 2020. The situation will be re-evaluated by the competent bodies and the result will be announced in time.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.
Citizens can call the daily for information on restrictive measures 2461351590 (Office of the Deputy Regional Governor. Kozani) and 2461351366 (Directorate of Civil Protection P.D.M.) .