Informing citizens of PE. Kozani of October 30 2020 for the COVID-19 pandemic (providing clarifying instructions).
The Information Steering Committee of P.E.. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of the daily information of the citizens states the following:
- On Thursday 29 October were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Commerce of the Development Department of PE.. Kozani 4 audits of companies in the city of Kozani, where compliance with protection measures was found. Alongside, carried out by an audit team of the Department of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani corresponding controls in 7 καταστήματα υγειονομικού ενδιαφέροντος επίσης στην πόλη της Κοζάνης, where in these cases, too, adequate compliance with safeguards was observed.
In addition to the above, the committee states that the Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani informs the citizens about it -after its opinion- current suspension of operation of the following school units:
- Γ’ τάξη του 12ου Δημοτικού Σχολείου Κοζάνης για διάστημα 14 days (from 17-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- Τμήμα Β3 του 2ου Γυμνασίου Κοζάνης για διάστημα 14 days (from 17-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- Β’ τάξη του 4ου Primary School of Serbia for a while 7 days (from 24-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- Department C1 of the 6th High School of Kozani for a while 11 days (from 26-10-2020 until 05-11-2020),
- Sections B1 and BTH2 of the 3rd GEL Kozani for a period 10 days (from 27-10-2020 until 05-11-2020),
- 12The Kindergarten of Ptolemaida for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- Section A3 of 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020), and
- Section A1 of the 4th High School of Kozani for a while 14 days (from 27-10-2020 until 09-11-2020).
also, according to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani on Thursday 29 October 2020 are the following:
- 30 cases, of which 21 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 4 in the Municipality of Eordea, 1 in the Municipality of Voio, 2 in the Municipality of Serbia and 2 in the Municipality of Velvento.
It is noted that based on the number Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ68952 Joint Ministerial Decision published in the Government Gazette 4757Β / 28-10-2020, the P.E.. Kozani remains at the Alarm Level category 4 - Increased Risk up to 6 November 2020. Εξακολουθούν να ισχύουν τα προβλεπόμενα μέτρα προστασίας και οι κανόνες τήρησης αποστάσεων, as they were formulated in Government Gazette 4709B / 23-10-2020. Αναμένεται ανακοίνωση από το Γραφείο του Πρωθυπουργού σχετικά με νέα μέτρα και τροποποιήσεις των υπαρχόντων εντός της ημέρας.
About some questions that have been asked, it is clarified that:
- All driving lessons and exams are suspended.
- Based on the latest announcement of the General Secretariat for Civil Protection (G.G.P.A. Press Release. 23-10-2020), Retail and service businesses are now allowed to operate (including hairdressers, manicure services – pedicures and beauty salons) in P.E.. Kozani, as well as the following companies: fuel stations, pharmacies, vehicle and tire repair shops, electronics service stores / telephone commerce with home delivery, e-shop, bill payment service shops / balance renewal / repair and replacement of mobile devices (ΚΑΔ 4742). A necessary condition is strict observance of the prescribed protection measures.
- Laundries and pet shops also remain open.
- OPAP gambling services remain suspended, as well as all others included in the scope of specific measures of the Level 4.
Regarding the employees of the area, The movement of professional sellers and producers of the popular markets to and from the Kozani Regional Unit is prohibited throughout the validity of the measures..
Those who live in the Regional Unit of Kozani and work in another Regional Unit or live in another Regional Unit and work in companies and public services that remain open in the Regional Unit of Kozani, can be moved as follows:
- private employees with a certificate from the employer and a certificate from the ERGANI system,
- and civil servants with a certificate of their service and only for their working hours.
It is still being clarified, that travel abroad is permitted for health reasons, studies or in case of permanent residence outside Greece. People who are as visitors in P.E.. Kozani, they can return to their place of permanent residence once, with a relevant document proving their permanent residence.
Movements to and from PE are not allowed. Kozani to attend a wedding, baptism, funeral or memorial service.
It is recalled that in relation to the operation of the following: Public services, Private companies, Transportation, Food shop (e.g. Super Market, Mini market, ovens, butchers, fishmongers), Popular Markets, Places of Worship / Religious Ceremonies, Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic centers, Elderly care units, centers for the chronically ill, structures and hostels hosting vulnerable groups, transitional hostels, social structures for tackling poverty immediately (dormitories, day centers, social groceries, social pharmacies, meals), child protection structures and community centers, camps, Driver Training Activities and Vehicle Technical Inspection Services, the provisions of Government Gazette 4709B apply / 23-10-2020, as amended by Government Gazette 4757B / 28-10-2020.
It is still reminded, that on the basis of the additional measures announced by the General Secretariat for Civil Protection (Government Gazette 4709B / 23-10-2020), is valid in P.E.. Kozani universal traffic ban from 00:30 until 05:00. The only exceptions that will be allowed are for employees (who must bring with them a marketing authorization certificate from the ERGANI information system in printed or even electronic form), or in exceptional cases of health issues.
- To print the marketing authorization certificate for the employee, should be issued by his employer using the ERGANI information system (where there is the appropriate form to complete) and send it to him. The form is completed before moving and its authenticity is certified with the listed protocol number.
- In other cases of employees / natural persons - except civil servants- who must move during prohibition hours (for example freelancers, craftsmen, self-employed), fill in the corresponding form in the ERGANI information system before moving them.
The login to the ERGANI system is done using the Taxisnet codes.
- In the case of civil servants, for their exceptional movement, a police ID or passport must be presented to the inspectors, as well as a certificate of movement in printed or electronic form. The certificate of movement is issued through the application of the Register of Human Resources of the Greek State on the website apografi.gov.gr . Alternatively and Exceptionally, may carry a movement certificate drawn up under the responsibility of the competent chief of staff.
Regarding the obligatory use of a protective mask, drivers who are alone in the car or together with their family members, grade A, are excluded., which are also excluded. And in schools, by decision of the Ministry of Education, It is mandatory to use a mask during breaks. It is noted that the course of Physical Education does not provide for the mandatory use of a mask.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.
Citizens can call the daily for information on restrictive measures 2461351590 (Office of the Deputy Regional Governor. Kozani) and 2461351366 (Directorate of Civil Protection P.D.M.) .