In research that followed, found and confiscated, including, -8- hemp seedlings, -43- hemp strands with tassel and -160,5- grams of raw cannabis
By police officers of the Crime Prevention Prevention Group (Ο.Π.Κ.Ε.) of the Security Department of Grevena, plantation was located, consisting of -29- hemp seedlings, in a rural area of Grevena and were arrested yesterday (09-07-2021), the first morning hours, three locals, 34, 33 and 30 years, against whom a case was filed for the cultivation of hemp seedlings.
particularly, in the framework of organized actions to combat the spread of drugs and after appropriate use of data, the aforementioned police officers located the above entering the above plantation, in order to care for the seedlings and collect them, which were ready for harvest. They were found and confiscated at the scene:
- -29- hemp seedlings, height up to -1,9- meters,
- -12- hemp sapling trunks,
- -1- cell phone and
- various cannabis growing tools.
Subsequently, in a search carried out at the 33-year-old's home, in an area of Grevena, found and confiscated:
- -8- hemp seedlings in pots, height up to 0,53 meters,
- -160,5- grams of raw cannabis,
- -43- hemp strands with tassel, total weight -309- grams,
- -8- hemp seeds,
- -46- Pills tablets, falling under the Drugs Act, whose possession he could not justify and
- various tools and equipment for growing hemp.
Alongside, in a search of the home of the other two detainees, in an area of Grevena, found and confiscated:
- -1- Computers,
- -3- banknotes of 20 euro, of dubious authenticity,
- -1- improvised cigarette, containing a mixture of tobacco and raw hemp,
- -1- plastic grater, with hemp residues and
- -2- glass containers, with hemp residues.
Preliminary investigation of the case is carried out by the Security Department of Grevena, while those arrested will be taken to Mr.. Grevena Public Prosecutor's Office.