Σε εξέλιξη βρίσκεται η διαδικασία των αιτήσεων για το επίδομα θέρμανσης στην πλατφόρμα myHeating.
The application for submission / management of approval applications is addressed to Individuals who consume heating oil to heat their main residence..
Through this application, any Natural Person who is a candidate to be registered in the register of beneficiaries of the heating oil allowance, for the current consumption period, fill in the requested information and receive an immediate response to the result of the application.
There are two applications on the platform.
At the first, entitled "EXPRESSION OF INTEREST", interested parties apply, to be included in the Register of beneficiaries of the heating allowance.
In the second, entitled "MY DOCUMENTS", which will be operational by 24.12.2020, receipts for the purchase of non-petroleum fuels are entered.
It is clarified that consumers of heating oil are not required to submit purchase documents, because they intersect automatically.
The login to the platform is done with the taxisnet passwords.
The instructions of AADE for the beneficiaries:
1. What codes do we use to enter the Heating Allowance Beneficiaries application?;
a. Certified online service users log in using TAXISnet passwords.
b. Users who do not have TAXISnet passwords, will be identified alternatively by giving a VAT number and notification number of one of the natural persons income tax return tax transactions of the last five years. If you do not remember the passwords and the username happens (username) to be identified with your VAT number, then you can not use the alternative connection method. For this you need to recover the password.
2. Until when do I have a deadline to submit an application for expressions of interest to be included in the Register of Beneficiaries of Heating Allowance;
Until 11 January 2021.
3. How many applications can I submit for the period heating allowance? 2020-2021;
You can submit as many applications as you want until January 1st 2021, whereupon the application deadline expires, but only your last application will be valid. Applications should only apply to your main residence. Each new application cancels the previous one.
4. Which heating fuel purchases will participate in the period bonus 2020-2021;
Purchases made from October 1st 2020 until 28 February 2021 and especially for heating oil from 15 October 2020 that his mood began.
5. The square meters of my house affect the amount of the allowance;
6. The oil supplier did not give me information to apply for an allowance. How to cross-check the data;
The oil supplier does not give you the details for submitting your application, instead, you give to this buyer the VAT number and the power supply number to which he will issue the heating oil purchase document. After the issuance of the document, each member DIPETHE (gas station owner) is obliged to submit electronically to our service the document within 14 days, indicating the liters of heating oil market, the TIN of the buyer and the power supply number of the house. These are the things to look out for:
- If it is a detached house: The correct indication of the TIN corresponding to the TAXISnet codes with which the application for the application of the heating oil allowance will be submitted and the correct indication of the electricity supply number of your house.
- If it is an apartment building: The correct indication of the TIN of the administrator / representative corresponding to the TAXISnet codes with which the profile of the apartment building will be created in the application of the heating oil allowance or of the TIN of the apartment building if it has been issued and declared by the administrator in the relevant profile. (see. Question 7) and the correct indication of the shared power supply number of the apartment building.
7. I have submitted the application for expression of interest to be included in the Register of Beneficiaries of Heating Allowance, the purchase document, however, states my wife's VAT number (or vice versa). There will be a problem in cross-referencing the data;
The crossover of data will not be completed. The details of the VAT number and the power supply number must be the same on the supplier's document and in your application. In order for the intersection to occur, you must perform only one of the following two actions: a) before the end of applications, that is, before 11 January, withdraw your application and have your spouse reapply with her TAXISnet codes or b) if the fuel type is oil and have not passed 14 days from the date of purchase, you can ask the gas station owner to change the TIN of the buyer and to state your spouse.
8. My account is not being credited due to an inactive IBAN I have declared. How can I fix it;
You will declare the new IBAN account number from the corresponding "my account" option on my taxisnet.
What managers should pay attention to in apartment buildings
AADE also informs the managers of apartment buildings about what exactly they should do with the heating allowance, but also the representatives of the owners in cases where there is no administrator in the building. It also gives answers for the tenants of apartment buildings who have individual burners.
9. What should the administrator do in everything,regarding the Millimeter Heating Management application of the Apartment Building;
The Millimeter Heating Management application of the building is addressed to the managers of the apartment buildings and to the representatives of buildings where there is more than one house. (small houses) and for which there is a common burner. The administrator / representative enters the details of the apartments of the apartment building / small house, as well as the millimeters of participation of each of them in the heating costs (millimeters of heating).
10. There is no administrator in the building or we do not have a shared power supply number (meter) in the apartment building. What must be stated;
In case there is no administrator in the apartment building, It should be agreed with all tenants who will "play" the role of administrator to create the profile of the apartment building with the apartments in the implementation of the heating allowance. In case there is no shared power supply in the building, It should be agreed with all tenants whose power supply number (usually the administrator / representative) will "play" the role of shared utility to be declared in the profile of the apartment building in the application of the heating allowance.
11. What to do in case of change of administrator;
A new apartment building profile must be created by the new administrator. The tenants will submit their applications in the profile with the TIN of the new administrator. The new administrator will need to enable payment as this is a new profile. If the administrator changes between heating seasons, then the new profile should be created first and all the beneficiaries should submit applications and then any purchase of heating fuel should be made, so that the application dates are earlier than the purchase date and the intersection can occur.
12. We are an apartment building, where each apartment has its own burner. We must declare it as an apartment building or every tenant must apply as a resident of a detached house;
You will make separate applications each as a resident of a detached house and you will have to procure the type of fuel with different purchase documents.