Changes in child benefit, the well-known A21, in the housing allowance and the minimum guaranteed income is planned by the Ministry of Labor according to an amendment submitted to the Parliament.
Specifically the amendment of the Ministry of Labor, provides for amendments to the authorizing provisions for the granting of A21 to,as to how long beneficiaries are deprived of their right to child benefit. However, the implementation of these changes will start from the new school year, that is, the 2021-2022.
In addition, the Organization for Welfare Benefits and Social Solidarity (Ο.Π.Ε.Κ.Α.) will pay the foster parents of a person with a disability financial assistance until that person completes the 26 years.
The amendment addresses other issues related to the ministry's public procurement procedures and other staffing issues..
The provisions of the amendment are as follows:
- There are changes in the authorizing provisions for granting child benefit, the housing allowance and the Minimum Guaranteed Income, as to the period of deprivation of the relevant right, if the specially defined conditions are not met. At the same time, the implementation of these provisions for the school year is postponed 2021 -2022, instead of the school year 2020-2021.
- Provided by the Organization of Welfare Benefits and Social Solidarity (Ο.Π.Ε.Κ.Α.) to foster parents financial support to meet the current needs of a person with a disability, that they have in their care, until the completion of the 26th year of his age, instead throughout the contract, as is the case today.
- It is provided that throughout the validity of the right to financial assistance, the entrant's right to financial assistance is suspended. – allowances granted under general and special welfare programs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
- The opportunity is provided to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, due to the special circumstances of the health crisis and the emergency labor market support measures and in any case not beyond the 15th 9.2021, by way of derogation from national provisions on public procurement, carry out public procurement procedures, resorting to the negotiated procedure without prior publication, for the provision of information system application development services (PS.) ERGANI and its interoperability with other information systems as well as to extend existing public procurement for the above objects, until the completion of the award procedures.
- Extended, at their request, until the 31st. 12.2021, instead of 30th.6.2θ21 the employee relationship of Heads of General Directorates and acting Heads of General Directorates, despite the completion of the sixty-seventh (67ου) year of their age, to address the emergencies of services for the immediate implementation of measures to support employees and employers, due to the consequences of the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Employees and employees with an employment relationship under private law for an indefinite period of time are provided, serving in the Labor Inspection Body of the branches and categories GIE and TE. to act as Labor Inspector and Occupational Safety and Health Inspector.
- Recommended in the office of the Governor of the Electronic National Social Security Agency (e-EFKA) four (4) associate positions that are filled exclusively by secondment.