It opens on Friday, 30 July, the online platform for applying for Child Allowance.
The beneficiaries of the Allowance may submit the application A21 in IDIKA platform or through of the opeka.gr website, with the use of personal passwords of the beneficiary in TAXISnet.
How the amounts are calculated
The eligible amount will be calculated based on dependent children which will be declared in his A21 2021 and his total family income that the beneficiaries had the tax year 2019 and until the submission submission deadline of this year tax return. If this year's tax return is submitted in the meantime (E1) Child benefit will be calculated on the basis of the total family income of the tax year 2020. In order for the beneficiaries to know the correct amount of their allowance but also to avoid accumulation of unduly paid amounts, The Agency invites everyone to hurry to submit their tax return for the current year, so that it is cleared in time and receive the exact amount of allowance they are entitled to. After submitting the tax return current year or an amendment thereto, the The amount of the allowance is automatically recalculated based on income and no re-application A21 is required.
The electronic application platform A21 allows through extensive electronic intersections with available databases of other bodies and services, checking the accuracy and correctness of the declared data and information at the application stage. In order for the allowance to be granted, the application must be submitted definitively and approved. Please note that a temporarily saved application is considered unsubmitted and is not taken into account.
In order to facilitate the beneficiaries in submitting the application A21, OPECA points out the following:
- The AMKA of all family members registered in the Application - responsible statement (A21), must be valid. (There is also the possibility of electronic control at http://www.amka.gr/).
- Students of AEI-TEI and other Public Schools must have student IDs (fold) in force.
- The students who transferred to it 2021 they must also have available the academic ID number they had before their transfer. In case he is not available, they are invited to attach electronically to A21 a certificate of first registration.
- Foreign citizens or Expatriates who have a Special Expatriate Identity Card must at the time of application A21, to have valid residence permits in Greece. If residence permits are not cross-checked electronically, they will be asked to attach them electronically.
- For dependent children that year 2021 is 19 years (year of birth 2002) and are secondary school students ( Gymnasiums, EPAS High Schools, EPAL etc.), Beneficiaries must enter the student registration number in the relevant fields of the application, as well as the registration number of the school he attends. In cases where the declared data do not intersect in terms of their accuracy, they will be asked for the recent electronic attachment (version within 2021) certificate of studies in application A21.
- Dependent children over 18 who are students of IEK (private-public), Colleges or students of higher and higher education who do not have an academic identity (fold) such as the Theater Schools, Dance etc., or students of recognized institutions abroad, or students of the Post-Secondary year-Apprenticeship Class of EPAL, must have recent certificates of study (have been issued within it 2021) from their schools. In cases where the declared data do not intersect in terms of their accuracy, they will be asked to electronically attach or enter details of the certificate in application A21. Certificates from foreign institutions must be legally translated.
- In cases of disputed parents claiming both, for the same dependent children the child allowance, the electronic attachment of the court decision or any private agreement regulating the custody of the children or the responsible declaration of the other parent or the electronic consent of the other spouse is mandatory. In the case of divorced parents, the electronic attachment of the court decision assigning custody is mandatory.
- In the attached applications, the approval is made after the verification of the attached supporting documents by OPEC officials and then the payment follows..
- Before each payment, the income is re-checked based on the amending E1 declarations of all family members participating in A21 and the allowance is recalculated.. More information about Child Allowance, here , as well as questions and answers, useful for the citizen concerned here.