The A21 child benefit platform has been temporarily closed, as is usual, at 12 Of March.
The payment of the first installment of his child allowance 2021 is expected to take place on the last day of the month and specifically on 31 Of March 2021. As already announced, the platform will reopen in April, to enable those who have not submitted their application to do so.
It is recalled that child benefit is provided to more than 900.000 families, concerns over 1,5 million. children and is paid in six bi-monthly installments - that is, throughout the year. The amounts of the child allowance - also known as child allowance- range from 70 to 140 euros per month for families with one child and with an income of up to 12.000 euro.
For families with two children and with an income of up to 30.000 euro child allowance starts from 56 and reaches 140 euro.
Child allowance: When to be given to ages over 18 years
According to OPEC, in case a child is acquired during the year then:
- – If the application A21 has not been submitted, then the application is submitted with the addition of the child (indicating his surname and his AMKA) and for this child the beneficiary will receive a benefit ratio.
- – If the application A21 has been submitted (due to the existence of other children), then he must make an amending declaration (electronics) and add the new child (indicating his surname and his AMKA).
The children included in the application are as follows:
Dependent children are considered:
- a) Unmarried children from marriage, of course, posed or recognized, not exceeding 18 years of age or 19 years, if they are studying in Secondary Education. The birthday of the children is considered to be the 31st of December of the year of their birth.
- b) Children who have completed the 18th year of their age, if they study in Universities or in recognized Colleges or in IEK public or private or in the Post-Secondary Year - Apprenticeship Class. Bonuses are paid only at the time of their study and in no case beyond the end of the year completing the 24the year of their age. Higher or Higher Education also includes public schools of Higher or Higher Education (Military, Police, Navy, Merchant Navy etc.), as well as recognized institutions abroad.
- c) Children with a degree of disability 67% and above, until the end of the year they complete the 24th year of their age.