The parameters taken into account for the mathematical formula for calculating the final amount of aid and the procedure to be followed.
The issuance of coupons for the subsidy of fixed expenses of companies enters the final stretch, while interested parties have until 4 August in order to submit their applications. The publication in the Official Gazette of the decision determines the mathematical formula on the basis of which the subsidy is calculated - not in cash but in coupons- but also the process of submitting the final statements.
According to the Ministry of Finance, beneficiaries are 30.922 companies eligible for a subsidy for fixed costs of average value 14.000 per company. The subsidy will be made with coupons that will cover the payment of taxes and insurance contributions that have been certified or will be certified in the period from 1 July to 31 December. 2021.
The mathematical formula on the basis of which the final amount of aid is calculated, takes into account the amount of fixed costs declared by companies and the amount of aid granted through repayable advances 1,2,3 and 4 but also the special purpose compensations paid for the period May-August 2020. The aid is equivalent to 20% of fixed expenses incurred in its 9 months 2020. From this amount will be deducted 50% of the aid granted through its repayable advances 2020. However, the aid cannot be greater than 70% of the loss before business taxes while in the case of small and very small businesses, the percentage can reach 90% of damage before taxes.
For the issuance of coupons, the following procedure will be followed
1. Interested companies apply for the aid in the form of a grant of fixed costs on the electronic platform “myBusinessSupport” which is an application of OPS. TAXISnet of AADE (https://www.aade.gr/mybusinesssupport).
2. Applications must be submitted by August 4th 2021.
3. Upon request, the company states whether it is applying to receive the aid under the section 3.1 the 3.12 of the Temporary Framework, the required data and information on the fulfillment of the conditions hereof, as appropriate, as well as the amount of aid requested to be received under this, within the limits of Article 4 of this. A model application is included in Annex II.A, which is an integral part of this.
4. Upon request, interested companies also submit to the platform “myBusinessSupport” the following information:
- a) the amount of aid they wish to use for the right to deduct from current year tax debts 2021 which become payable from 1 July 2021 until December 31st 2021,
- b) the amount of aid they wish to use to repay current year insurance contributions 2021 which become payable from 1 July 2021 until December 31st 2021.
5. The above information submitted may not be modified by the company after the day of submission of the application.