The submission of applications for the Special Seasonal Aid of OAED for the year begins today 2021 for those who wish to submit it electronically while for those who choose the KEP they should know that the applications start on 20 September.
The application deadline is Monday 30 November and time 14:00. However, the sooner the beneficiaries apply, the faster they will be paid. The submission of applications is done electronically through the Unified Digital Portal of the State gov.gr with the codes TAXISnet in the electronic address
In-person attendance at Employment Promotion Centers is not required (KPA2) of OAED. The amount of the special seasonal allowance varies from 508,20 € to 1.016,40 € and is paid in a lump sum in the quarter of September-November of each year.
Beneficiaries for the seasonal allowance
Beneficiaries are employees insured in e-EFKA who practice one of the following professions: Builder, quarry, lime maker, potter, bricklayer, potter, forester, resin collector, tobacco worker, musician – member of the relevant professional association, shoemaker, employee of a shipbuilding and repair zone, excavator operator, forklifts, road construction, drilling machines, actor, film and television technician operator and assistant cinema operator, cinema and theater controller, cinema and theater treasurer, salaried tourism and food industry, emery worker, the profession of theatrical theater – cinema, of the dancer – member of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations, as well as the technician employed in live audiovisual events – member of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations.
Beneficiaries are also pensioners who have submitted a retirement application up to 10/9/2021, which in the year 2020 practiced one of the above professions and are eligible for the year allowance 2021, as long as the amount of pension they receive (main and auxiliary) is less than the amount of 495,75 €.
In addition, beneficiaries are also those who retire from 11/9/2021 and after, regardless of the amount of their pension, as well as those who enlisted in order to serve their military service from 11/9/2021 and after, provided, of course, that they meet the conditions.
The decision is received through the individual eServices account of OAED.
1. To have realized, during the calendar year preceding the year of payment of the allowance (2020), from 95 to 210 working days (UN), exclusively in construction work
The above days include the surcharge 20% as well as the corresponding days of leave. In essence, the insured is entitled to the assistance 73 until 163 actual working days (UN).
Do not be construction contractors or subcontractors and employ more than 3 employees.
2.To have been employed exclusively in the industry in the past, of the payment of the allowance, Calendar year (2020).
3.Have the status of builder during the period of payment of the allowance (10/9/2021 – 30/11/2021).
4.They are deprived of the special seasonal allowance of the year which includes most of their education, the beneficiaries who participate in OAED vocational training programs and receive an educational allowance. ( par. 5a, article 37 N. 1836/89).
II) Other categories (except for builders)
1. Have completed the calendar year preceding the year of payment of the allowance (2020) from 50 to 210 insurance days in their industry.
2. For Naxos emery miners are required by 50 – 240 insurance days in their industry (2020).
3. For employees of the coastal zone are required by 50 – 230 insurance days in their industry (2020).
4. Employees of the tourism and food professions must have made in the calendar year preceding the payment of the allowance 75 at least wages and not more than 50 wages during the period from October 1 to 31 December of the calendar year preceding the payment (2020).
5. For excavator operators , forklifts, etc.. machinery required by 70 – 210 insurance days in their industry (2020).
6. To have the status of the employee of the relevant branch, during the payment period of the allowance (10/9/2021 – 30/11/2021).
7. Wages that may have been incurred in other sectors in the calendar year preceding payment (The year 2020) not be more than what they have accomplished in the professional sector as members of which they seek assistance.
8. The total wages they have made in the calendar year preceding the payment (The year 2020) not to exceed 240 wages.
9. Beneficiaries who meet the conditions of regular subsidy at the time of payment of the allowance are not eligible.
In the event that the regular unemployment subsidy falls within the period of payment of the benefit (10/9 – 30/11), then the seasonal allowance is offset by the corresponding amount of regular unemployment.
10. They are deprived of the special seasonal allowance of the year which includes most of their education, the beneficiaries who participate in OAED vocational training programs and receive an educational allowance. (par. 5a, article 37 N. 1836/89).
The required documents
Electronic application in which to state IF in case I:
a) practice exclusively the profession of builder.
b) do not participate in an OAED training program, most of which
included in the year 2020
c) do not employ more than three employees as contractors or subcontractors.
d) do not receive a pension ( main and auxiliary) equal to or greater than the amount of 495,75 €.
1. Electronic application in which to state IF in case I:
1) a) in the year 2021 practice his profession;
b) do not participate in an OAED training program , most of which
included in the year 2020.
c) do not receive a pension ( main and auxiliary) equal to or greater than the amount of 495,75 €.
2) a) Musicians, dancers and technicians engaged in live audiovisual b) Naxos emery miners certificate from the relevant authority to prove the place of residence.
The insurance data are cross-checked by the electronic system of EFKA (former IKA - ETAM).
Insured persons are required to submit "Individual Insurance Account Excerpts" only
How to apply
The relevant application is submitted: or exclusively electronically from any electronic access site, either through KEP.
A) To submit the application from any electronic access site
Digital Portal of the Greek State gov.gr with the TAXISnet passwords on the gov.gr tab → Employment and insurance → Unemployment → Special seasonal allowance OAED and specifically:
https :// www . gov . gr / ipiresies / ergasia – kai- asphalise / anergia / eidiko – epokhiko – boethema – oaed
Specifically the route will be: gov.gr → Labor and insurance → Unemployment → Special seasonal allowance OAED
B) For the submission of the application through KEP
New administrative procedures under the responsibility of OAED were defined, on the submission of applications for the special seasonal allowance that can be processed through the KEP.
By registering the application, the protocol number is automatically assigned, which, Beneficiaries can print in order to search for their application upon arrival at the Service to which the system has automatically included them, based on the data of the housing department that they have declared.
Therefore, for those beneficiaries the relevant supporting document is required, which can not be sought ex officio by the Service (such as a certificate of application for the renewal of the residence permit of third-country nationals, license to practice for lifting operators & excavation equipment, certificate of the relevant professional association for musicians and certificate of the relevant authority for the proof of place of residence for the emery miners of Naxos), Beneficiaries have the opportunity to attach the relevant supporting documents electronically upon submission of the application.
In case they are not attached electronically when submitting the application, Beneficiaries must submit them immediately and in any case before the relevant decision is issued, to the competent Service.
Beneficiaries owe n’ carefully capture the VAT number, the AMA and their deposit account number (individual or public), in the form of IVAN, of any commercial bank operating in Greece, including the Deposits Fund & Loans, with the first beneficiary being the first beneficiary. The payment of the allowance to the beneficiaries will be done by crediting the account they will have declared in the Electronic Application - Responsible Declaration.