Upsets at 8 o'clock, increase of unpaid overtime, arrangement of working time with the agreement of the employer – of the Ministry of Labor provides for the bill to be given for public consultation after Easter.
Working hours - ten-hour tire for six months without additional pay but with an equal reduction of working hours in the next period or with breaks or increase of leave days will be provided, among other things, by the draft law on labor promoted by the government. The Labor Ministry bill will also provide for an increase in overtime and will be given for public consultation after Easter, while it has already gathered the arrows of the opposition and the unions.. The basic provisions of the bill are, among others, the following:
Businesses-employers will be able to employ the staff for an additional two hours a day and then offset them for the next corresponding period with reduced hours or with breaks or with days off or a combination of reduced working hours and rest days.. At the same time, the annual ceiling of overtime on 150 hours, when today the ceiling is 48 hours per 6 months for industrial workers, craft enterprises, farms and operations and 120 hours in other industries per year. The arrangement of time can be done with an individual contract of employer - employee agreement only if there is no trade union organization of the company or association of persons or the preparation of the collective labor contract is not achieved. It will be allowed only if the company has and operates an electronic system for measuring the working time of its employees, directly connected and interoperable with the ERGANI information system, in real time.
- In companies where conventional working hours apply up to 40 hours per week, allowed for a period of time (period of increased employment) the employee to work two hours a day in addition to 8 hours, provided that the additions of 40 hours or less conventional working hours are deducted from the working hours of another part-time period.
- Instead of reducing the hours, the employee may be granted a corresponding daily rest (day off) or a combination of reduced working hours and rest days. The period of periods of increased and decreased employment shall not exceed a total of six months in a period of twelve months.
- The employee has the right to refuse the provision of this additional work, if he is unable to execute it and his refusal is not contrary to good faith. This refusal of the employee to provide the extra work does not constitute a reason for termination of his employment contract..
- During the period of increased employment the daily employment of the employee may not exceed 10 hours.
- The arrangement of working time is determined by business collective labor agreements or the agreement of the employer with the trade union organization of the company that concerns its members or the agreement of the employer and the employees' council or the agreement of the employer and the association of persons.
- The persons association can be formed from 25% at least the employees in the company employing more than twenty employees and 15% provided that the total number of employees in the company is a maximum number 20 employees.
- If there is no trade union organization of the company or association of persons, an individual contract is signed with each employee who will work under this system. The implementation of a working time management system with an individual contract between the employer and the employee is allowed only if the company has and operates an electronic system for measuring the working time of its employees., directly connected and interoperable with the information system of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs ERGANI, in real time.
- In addition, according to the relevant provision contained in the draft law of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in companies to which contractual working hours are applied until 40 hours per week, the employee can be employed 5 extra hours per week at the discretion of the employer (overtime).
These overtime hours (41the, 42the, 43the, 44the, 45time) are paid with the hourly wage paid increased by 20% and are not included in the permissible, in accordance with the provisions in force, overtime limits. For those employees who have a work system of six working days a week, the overtime amounts to 8 hours per week (from 41st to 48th hour).
Θα προβλέπεται το άνοιγμα μιας σειράς επαγγελμάτων – όπως τα logistics, data centers, production, αποθήκευση και μεταφορά φαρμάκων – και τις Κυριακές. These services can also be provided on Sundays (unlike what is happening to date).