According to yesterday (Tuesday 12/1/2021) announcement by EODY, 53 cases of coronary artery disease were reported in P.E.. Kozani, most of which were announced deferred according to information.
Enforcement already for over a quarter in the Kozani Regional Unit of very harsh restrictive measures to avoid the spread of the coronavirus (indicative of a traffic ban after 6 afternoon, removal of click away from the beginning of December, etc.), has created in already financially burdened area with high unemployment rates until the fair transition plan is implemented beyond the burden on the psychology of residents and pessimism and fear for the future of professionals, who are anxiously awaiting the opening of the market in order to survive.
Σημειώνεται ότι η οικονομική κατάσταση των επιχειρήσεων της εστίασης, of retail, of gyms, of taxis etc. is desperate. For this purpose, after all, I have already proposed to the Ministers of Finance and Development taking specialized economic - development measures exclusively for the P.E.. Kozani.
At the moment, that the whole area considered, that the efforts of the inhabitants will have a positive result, that the situation would gradually change and that with precautions and measures, θα ξεκινούσε παράλληλα με τη διαφύλαξη της διασποράς του κορωνοιού η προσπάθεια διάσωσης της οικονομίας της περιοχής μας, which has unfortunately been hit harder than any other region of our country, The above announcement was heard yesterday from E.O.D.Y..
Then I was informed mainly by articles in the local media, that yesterday's announcement of EODY does not correspond to real time data and that yesterday's real cases were 15, despite the fact that they were announced 53! The rest are cases fictitious, which were not inadvertently announced in previous weeks, when they were found.
The above, it is reasonable, that they shake citizens' confidence at a critical time for the effectiveness of the measures and cause inconvenience to the local community by omissions, mistakes or negligence of those responsible, who show that they do not respect the effort and efforts of the residents, employees, of businesses.
Taking into account all the above you ask, Minister:
- What happens to the recording and integration of cases from the Kozani Prefecture; There is indeed a question of incomplete or delayed integration, which creates a problem in the clear depiction of the situation; Yesterday's incident is isolated or has been repeated in the past, as a result of which it has influenced the central decisions for the ongoing lock down in the area;
- Who is responsible for the inaccurate recording and communication and what will you do about it; Responsibilities will be assigned to those responsible;
- What is the number of cases reported by the P.E.. Kozani and who the one who was announced by the headquarters of EODY daily from 1.10.2020 until today 13.1.2021, which please send me; These coincide with each other;
- What are the reasons that Kozani PE, three months after joining the Class alarm level 4 and Increased Risk, has not de-escalated;
- What is the plan for the complete lifting of measures in the area;
The Member of Parliament
Βουλευτής Ν.Δ. Π.Ε. Kozani