In the context of promoting its digital transformation e-EFKA are provided 5 new online services for policyholders through the national portal gov.gr (section Labor and Insurance, Insurance subsection) and its website e-ΕΦΚΑ, www.efka.gov.gr (section Insured).
PARTICULARLY, upon access of the insured with his codes TAXIS.net the possibility of electronic publication / submission is provided:
1) Certificate of Submission of Inventory Declaration of commencement of Individual activity to the competent Tax Office, to first time insured in e-EFKA El. Professionals - Self-employed and Farmers. Insured persons receive the certificate electronically, which they submit to the competent Tax Office and then the e-EFKA will be informed through the Interoperability Center of GGPSDD for the start of their activity by AADE and will be included in the insurance of its Unemployed e-ΕΦΚΑ, without visiting a physical branch.
2) Certificate of Submission of Inventory Statement of change / addition / removal of KAD Individual activity to the competent Tax Office, for insured in e-EFKA El. Professionals - Self-employed and Farmers. Insured persons receive the certificate electronically, which they submit to the competent Tax Office and then the e-EFKA will be informed through the Interoperability Center of GGPSDD for the addition or removal of KAD, without visiting a physical branch.
3) Application for termination of insurance due to cessation of Individual activity at the competent Tax Office for insured in e-EFKA El. Professionals - Self-employed and Farmers. The insured after stopping every insurable activity in the competent Tax Office, enter the service and submit the request for termination of insurance. Then the e-EFKA confirms through the Interoperability Center of GGPSDD the data of the interruption by AADE and will terminate the insurance, without visiting a physical branch.
4) Certificate of Previous Service for use in ASEP and other Public Services. Insured persons can log in to the new online service and print a valid certificate of their paid service from 1/1/2002 as well as for the provision of services within the provisions of par. 9 no. 39 of law 4387/2016.
5) Employee Inventory Certificate. Insured persons can receive an Inventory Certificate electronically with the data kept in its register. e-EFKA for each use.
As stated by the Minister of Labor & Social Security Giannis Vroutsis:
«We continue its digital transformation e- ΕΦΚΑ με 5 new,important and critical electronic services for the service of the insured.
The new online services were developed by e-EFKA and IDIKA SA. utilizing the modern technological tools and the possibilities of interconnections provided by AADE through the Interoperability Center, achieving the goal of better and more efficient service to the insured without it need to visit its units e–EFKA.
In adverse conditions the Administration under Mr.. Christos Halaris and his executives e-EFKA are working intensively on the digital transformation of services in order to facilitate the insured by drastically reducing the bureaucracy, the long suffering and giving breath to the insured of the organization, in companies and accounting firms.