Καθορισμός διμήνου απόσταξης μικρών αποσταγματοποιών (two days) period 2019-2020 for the Regional Unit of Kozani & χορήγηση βεβαιώσεων για την έκδοση αδειών απόσταξης
The Directorate of Agricultural Economy and Veterinary Medicine of the Kozani Regional Unit, in view of the start of the new distillation period for the operation of small distilleries (article 7E of law 2669/2001) inform the holders of the holdings that:
– The distillation period is set by the Ministry of Finance:
- from 23 October 2019 to 22 December 2019 for the Municipality of Serbia
- from 23 October 2019 to 22 December 2019 για τον Δήμο Βελβεντού.
- from 25 October 2019 to 24 December 2019 for the Municipality of Kozani.
- from 01 November 2019 to 31 December 2019 for the Municipality of Eordea.
- from 01 November 2019 to 01 January 2020 for the Municipality of Voio.
– In order to be issued distillation permit from the Customs (Ptolemaida and Kastoria) Certificate is required from the vine growers from the competent Directorate of Agricultural Economy and Veterinary of the Kozani Regional Unit for the capacity of producer, the location and extent of the vineyard, as well as the quantity of raw materials produced.
The relevant certificate will be issued by the end of the catalytic dates:
- For the vine growers of the Municipalities of Serbia / Velvento, Kozani, Εορδαίας from the office 24 of the Directorate of Agricultural Economy & Veterinary of the Regional Unit of Kozani – building of the former Prefecture of Kozani, Democracy 27 – Headquarters, 1ος floor, Kozani (having with them MANDATORY their VAT number and Police ID), from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 pm. on working days.
- For the vine growers of the Municipality of Voio from the Office of Agricultural Economy of Naples (former KEGE building) in Naples, Voio (having with them MANDATORY their VAT number and Police ID), from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 pm. on working days.
– A certificate is required in advance required from the producers the electronic submission of the harvest declaration for the year 2019 through the website http://e-services.minagric.gr of the Ministry of Rural Development and Food.
Οι αμπελουργοί που χρησιμοποιούν τα σταφύλια τους για ιδία χρήση και δεν παραδίδουν/πωλούν σε νόμιμα οινοποιεία της χώρας με παραστατικά, on the digital service screen "DETAILS OF DELIVERY OF VINEYARD":
- in the field "DESTINATION" βάζουν την επιλογή «ΙΔΙΟΚΑΤΑΝΑΛΩΣΗ»
- in the field "INVOICE» βάζουν dash (-)
– The vine growers whose vineyards or vines they occupy total area less than 1 acre and the product produced is not and will not be marketed in any form, exempted from the obligation to submit a harvest declaration (par. 2, article 8 of CAN EC 436/09) the above certificates will be granted either by the registration of the vineyard plots in the viticultural register (if it exists), either by presenting a title deed, or E9, or E1. For these producers, the relevant certificate is issued by the relevant Municipality (having with them MANDATORY their VAT number and Police ID).
For more information, interested parties can contact the telephone numbers of the Directorate of Agricultural Economy and Veterinary Medicine of the Kozani Regional Unit, 24613-51368 Mrs. Peristeri Stamatia and 24613-51431 Mr. Georgatzia Asterio, as well as on the phone of the Office of Agricultural Economy of Naples 24680-22229 Mrs. Giapoutzi Thomas.