By decision of the Ministries of Labor and Social Affairs and Digital Governance No.. 13909/31-3-2021 published in the Official Gazette, the electronic services of e-EFKA are determined, which are also processed in the Citizens' Service Centers (Κ.Ε.Π.).
particularly, the following become known:
Definition of electronic services that are also processed in the Citizens' Service Centers (Κ.Ε.Π.)
- The electronic services of e-EFKA, which can also be processed through the Citizens' Service Centers (Κ.Ε.Π.) as provided by Article 31 of n. 3013/2002 (A' 102), are the following:
1.1 Print a monthly information note of a retiree
1.2 Printing of an annual information note of a retiree
1.3 Granting insurance capacity of an indirect member
1.4 Electronic sickness benefit application
1.5 Certificate of previous service for employees of the private sector of t. IKA-ETAM
1.6 Individual Insurance Account for employees of the private sector of t. IKA-ETAM
1.7 Proof of insurance awareness
1.8 Inventory certificate
1.9 Start / Change / Termination of self-employed insurance
1.10 Insurance capacity
1.11 Certificate of contributions for tax purposes
1.12 Informing the insured about contracts par. 9 of the article 39 of n. 4387/2016 (Δ.Π.Υ), as applicable.
1.13 Choice of insurance category of main insurance, supplementary insurance and lump sum benefits from 1/1/2021
1.14 Application for debt dispute n. 4554/2018), as applicable
- The electronic submission of the application for the mentioned in par. 1 procedures are also handled via video conferencing, according to the article 33 of n. 4704/2020 (A' 133).
Procedure for submitting the application for its processing by the employee of K.E.P..
- The process of submitting the application for the processing of each of the mentioned in par. 1 of the article 1 services, is carried out through a certified employee of K.E.P.. The employee of K.E.P.. enters the corresponding electronic service of the Electronic National Social Security Agency (e-E.Φ.Κ.Α.), which is available through the unified work environment of the employees of K.E.P.. (external applications), after its authentication with the Public Administration Codes and is certified as a user of the electronic service.
- Subsequently, the certified employee of KEP registers, at the suggestion of the natural person who is also responsible for the data declared in the online service, the details of the applicant and in particular the AMKA, the TIN as well as any other information required by the system for the respective service and proceeds with the submission of the application on behalf of the natural person.
- Before submitting the application online, the certified employee of K.E.P.. prints a special consent form to be signed by the applicant and continues in the online service with his details.
- By submitting the application and for the purpose of judging the requests, it is necessary the processing of the personal data of the applicant by the certified employee of KEP in accordance with the current legislation and in particular in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, OJ L119 (ΓΚΠΔ) of approx. a of par. 1 of the article 22 and articles 26 and 29 of n. 4624/2019 (A' 137).
Issuance of a certificate, certificate or decision
- Based on the application data and the results of the cross-checks carried out electronically, is issued electronically for each of the services of par. 1 of the article 1, where appropriate, the attestation or the relevant certificate or decision.
- The issued certificate or certificate or decision is a valid administrative act bearing the date of issue and computerized imprint of the seal of the e-E.F.K.A and the signature of the Commander or any other body authorized by him.
- The competent service of e-E.F.K.A.. in cooperation with the competent Directorate for Support of Operation of Public Administration Systems of the General Secretariat of Information Systems of Public Administration of the Ministry of Digital Government take the required actions, in order to implement and utilize the required internet services (web services) for the smooth and safe operation of the services, while they take care of the observance of the necessary data in order to make possible the production of reports and statistics but also in general the monitoring of the cases that are processed through the K.E.P..
- Any change in the provided, for the purpose of this Decision, electronic services of e-E.Φ.Κ.Α. is made in agreement with the above competent Directorate of Support for the Operation of Public Administration Systems in order to make the necessary interventions in time in the information support system of K.E.P..
- For the service of the users of the information system of e-Ε.Φ.Κ.Α. at the time of application, available, the latest 15 days before the start of submission of applications to K.E.P., manual of the electronic application of each of the mentioned in the article 1 electronic services as well as any instructions for handling each process.