Σύμφωνα με την σχετική INVITATION of OAED "after the posting of the Final Unemployment Classification Table, the competent officials of KPA2, where the unemployed are registered, inform the beneficiaries, selected for placement , directly by any appropriate means such as e-mail (e-mail received from his electronic application), as well as telephone communication, in order to be indicated to the Supervisors. Στην περίπτωση της τηλεφωνικής επικοινωνίας, The competent employment consultants will record the exact date and time, where it takes place, as well as the result of the communication in the information system OPS OAED in the field "CONTACTS- VISITS ”and will carry out the first individual Counseling.
The successful candidates who have received the Recommendation Note from OAED, they must send it to the municipalities that have been placed, within an exclusive period of five (5) working days accompanied by the following supporting documents within ten (10) calendar days from the day they will be notified electronically at the email oaedproslipsi (pdf format), on "OAED 4/2020-Name of successful person".
A. Required documents (there may be small variations per municipality)
1) Ingredient Note (sent by OAED)
2) Legal document of the Identity (both sides)
3) The Tax Registration Number (VAT number)
4) The Insurance Company Registration Number (AMKA)
5) The e-EFKA Registration Number (former IKA-ETAM)
6) Photocopy of IBAN bank account number, where the beneficiary must appear as the sole or first beneficiary.
7) For beneficiaries who are disabled or have children with disabilities (in percentages and particularities provided for in the recruitment paragraphs), send the relevant KEPA opinion.
8) Unemployment certificate from OAED in force.
9) Certificate of Marital Status (recent version, not older than two months).
10) Degree and any additional qualifications per specialty, as described in Annexes II and III of No. 4/2020 Public invitation (the file is attached for convenience).
11) Responsible Statement of law 1599/1989 (as it is prepaid in the attached file) with physical signature.
Caution: The time for obtaining the formal qualifications must be before 6/7/2020 and additional qualifications (professional licenses, certificates, etc.) before them 3/8/2020.
B. Recruitment of Successful Program
After the control that will be carried out by the Human Resources Departments of the municipalities of the required formal qualifications - qualifications per specialty as well as of the additional qualifications, the successful beneficiaries will be recruited and placed in the respective Services of the Municipality within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of filing - sending their supporting documents.
Beneficiaries who will not accept their recruitment, should be sent electronically to the email email@example.com, RESPONSIBLE STATEMENT of N.. 1599/1986 with their full details and in which they will be stated that:
"I do not accept the position of specialty ……………………………….. for which I have been selected in the Municipality …………….. from the Public Invitation 4/2020 OAED ».