Coronation Greece: On Tuesday 14/7/2020 δηλώθηκαν πενήντα οκτώ (58) additional cases. Πού εντοπίζονται τα κρούσματα αναλυτικά.
Τα κρούσματα αναλυτικά
– Εικοσιοκτώ (28) Cases have been identified during inspections at the country's entrance gates.
– six (6) imported cases that came voluntarily for testing.
– eight (8) cases in the Attica regional unit,
– seven (7) cases in the peripheral unit of Thessaloniki,
– three (3) κρούσματα στην περιφερειακή ενότητα Λέσβου,
– two (2) cases in the regional unit of Xanthi,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Imathia,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Kozani,
– one (1) κρούσμα στην περιφερειακή ενότητα Άρτας,
– one (1) case in the regional unit of Halkidiki.
Η επίσημη ανακοίνωση με τα κρούσματα κορονοϊού σήμερα στην Ελλάδα:
The new laboratory confirmed cases of the disease are 58, of which 28 were located after checks at the country's entrance gates.
The total number of cases is 3883 (daily change +1.5%), of which 54.7% men.
No new COVID-19 patient deaths have been reported, while since the beginning of the epidemic they have been recorded as a whole 193 deaths.
The average age of patients who have died is 76 years. The number of patients treated by intubation is 13 (76.9% men).
Of all the 3883 cases, 1042 (26.8%) are considered travel-related from abroad, 2019 (52.0%) are related to an already known case and the rest are not related to either a trip or another known case or are still under investigation.
The average age of cases is 47 years (range 0 to 102 years), while the average age of death is 76 years.