We are gradually moving to the reopening of activities, he said, among other things, the Undersecretary of Civil Protection and Management, Crisis Nikos Hardalias, in today's information on the course of the coronavirus in the country.
Mr.. Hardalias announced that from tomorrow, Saturday, organized beaches are reopening, the percentage of area per customer corresponding to stores higher than 500 sq.m.. in 50 sq.m.. per person and added how:
From 10 May:
Kindergartens are reopening, elementary and high schools, the administrative courts, as well as certain proceedings in civil and criminal courts.
Lifelong exam centers and language centers related to examinations are also reopening, such as the Panhellenic exams and the foreign language proficiency exams.
From 17 May:
Practices restart, the clinical and laboratory exercises in IEK and colleges, while the reopening of second chance schools for life is allowed
Kindergartens and conservatories start operating in proportion 1:1
14 May opening of museums based on an existing health protocol
21 May summer cinemas – Outdoor movie screenings with a percentage 75%
28 May live spectacle – outdoor listening. It concerns only those who are seated, not upright with a constant rate of fullness 50% with a specific route. The probability of increasing occupancy at 75% will be re-examined in connection with the ongoing vaccination process of the population
Alongside, mentioned the new areas that are part of the "deep red".
These are the municipality of Visaltia of the Regional Unit of Serres as well as the municipality of Messolonghi of the Regional Unit of Etoloakarnania. These two areas are entering the "deep red" due to the unfavorable epidemiological picture they have been showing lately., he said explaining the decision, Mr.. Hardalias while emphasizing that from tomorrow 8/5 Kastania area of the municipality of Orestiada is put on lockdown and the situation in Messolonghi is worrying, Agrinio, Aetolian and Kalymnos.
Committee of experts: The suggestion that "unlocks" amateur sports - The schedule
The Infectious Diseases Committee published its suggestion for the full plan for the resumption of all amateur sports submitted by the Ministry of Sports on Friday..
The members of the Committee unanimously suggested the following:
• From the 10/5/2021 to start training as many categories and sports as team or individual events from May to September 2021, including age groups (teenagers – juveniles, children – girls) that have points for the HEI championships.
• From the 10/5/2021 to use swimming pools and sports citizens, with the same testing conditions as the athletes, while fully vaccinated citizens do not need to be tested.
A basic condition is not to exceed the maximum number of capacity of swimming pools, in accordance with sanitary protocols and distance rules, while athletic citizens can use the swimming pools during non-sporting hours by professional athletes. The program is defined under the responsibility of the management of each swimming pool.
• From 15/05/2021 to start competitions in sports belonging to the low and low-medium level of danger.
• From 17/5 to start sports academies with individual training in youngsters, fixed groups up to ten (10) people for 3 weeks.
• From 01/06/2021 to start competitions in sports belonging to the medium level of danger.
• From 01/06/2021 to start training for low-risk individual sports in groups of 6 (instead of groups of 2 which is so far).
• From 07/06/2021 to start racing in high-risk sports.
• The start of the horse races at the Markopoulou Hippodrome as the races will be held without spectators and only with the absolutely necessary factors.
• For the private gyms they will study the health protocol that has been submitted to the GGA for comments, in order to investigate the conditions of their restart e.g.. at first pilot only with vaccinated citizens.
All of the above we suggested to do using self-test in training, once a week, in the presence of the doctor or the COVID-19 manager of the team who certifies their performance.
For high risk sports the use of self test should be done twice a week if they train indoors.
For the races, the test is mandatory for the participants with rapid test 24 hours or PCR test 48 hours from accredited laboratories.
The matches will be held without spectators and based on the updated health competition protocols submitted by the federations.
• In spiritual sports (chess, bridge) the use of a mask is mandatory.
• It is recommended to use open sports facilities where possible.
• The GGA will include in the new clarifying instructions a special mention for the application of the EODY instructions for the use of air conditioning / ventilation in indoor sports facilities.
• The GGA issues clarifying instructions for the application of the general principles described in the respective JMCs
• To consider the possibility of the final phases of the various championships to take place in the form of a "bubble"