In recent months we have been watching with surprise the late reversal of Mr.'s position. Malouta on de-lignification.
Where for years he used to step on two boats, now argues for the need to accept the reality of European and global policies leading to fossil fuel dependence and climate neutrality.
This would not be a problem if all the previous years all his political rhetoric was not in the opposite direction.
But what Mr.. Maloutas, launched here and at least 15-20 years.
Indicatively to mention that the decision of Paris the 2015 which accelerated processes to protect against climate change, was taken at about the same time accusing us of being in opposition to not supporting the energy character of the region, lignite and the new unit. While, European policies to reduce CO2 emissions, began to be implemented in the mid-decade 2000.
All this would be interesting, if accompanied by the necessary self-criticism for his attitude in previous years, and recognition of his responsibilities.
Let us also remind:
- The pre-election photo of Mr.. Malouta at the construction site of Ptolemaida 5.
- The reports for lignite support through the target model a few months ago (Of course, Mr. never explained. Maloutas how this could be done?)
- The criticism he leveled at us in his Spring 2015 after the visit of Mr.. Lafazani for our position on Ptolemaida 5 and the need to review this work! What is the current view of Mr.. Malouta for this project; He still insists on defending it; He will admit the mistake; To mention that Mr.. Maloutas then characterized our position as a contradiction!
- That he 5 years complained that with our attitude we do not support the energy character of the area and question the viability of the new Ptolemaida unit 5.
- His letter to the President of the Municipal Council in the spring 2015 where he asked the Municipal Council of Kozani to discuss the issue ‘Ptolemaida Unit 5’, refusing to accept a discussion on the initiatives of the Municipality of Kozani for the post-colonial era.
- Criticism of the previous government for not supporting lignite through the National Energy and Climate Plan.
- The ironic reports of Mr.. Malouta on social media at the conference organized by the Municipality of Kozani in 2016 for the Metallignant Age.
Mr.. Maloutas seems to think that he is addressing goldfish, that have no memory, or to people who will simply forget each of us in previous years.
End, for what each of us has done, on dealing with the consequences of de-lignification, It is only worth recalling two decisions of the Municipal Council on 8/3/2010 and 16/1/2012 which were caused after a proposal and suggestion of the Ecological and the Municipal movement respectively and concern the claim of financial tools for the post-colonial era.
We record them simply to inform that for these two decisions Mr.. Maloutas as Mayor did absolutely nothing!
For what we have done, The report of our work has been posted for a long time.
Throughout my political career I have been attacked many times as an "enemy" of lignite because I believed we should not get to 2019 to open the big issue of de-lignification. How different the situation would be today if in time state, PPC and local government had prepared in time for the next day;