The dry skin in winter it is something to be dealt with, can be prevented.
See 5 easy solutions for’ this:
- Change to… shower: Hot water and long showers remove oils from your skin. You can, therefore, to see an improvement, if you limit the duration of the bath and if you use water that is just hot and not hot. also, if you put moisturizer, while your skin is still slightly moist, this will help to "trap" moisture in the skin cells.
- Say "no" to extra perfumes: Many of the beauty products, such as creams and deodorants, they are fragrant, but this can be a problem. The added fragrances to these products can aggravate dry skin. As an alternative, look for products that contain natural ingredients, such as honey and vanilla, or products with fruit butter, such as cocoa and shea.
- Say "yes" to vitamin E.: This vitamin has many benefits, including protecting the skin from the sun, while it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action. It is best to apply it at night, because it is a fat and fatty vitamin. You do not necessarily need to buy a hand cream that contains vitamin E.. You can even lightly bite a vitamin E capsule to release the liquid and apply it immediately to irritated areas..
- Dress well: The more skin you have covered, when you go out, the better. Cold weather in winter is one of the main causes of dry skin. Wear a scarf, So hat and gloves!
- Diet: What you eat can affect the moisture level of your skin. The list of foods that can relieve dry skin is fish, avocado and sweet potatoes.