Upgrading services on the OAED site (www.oaed.gr) after a new section was created, which aims to inform about the rights granted by the unemployment card to its holders.
particularly, From now on, the unemployed holders of the card can visit the section "Rights of the unemployed from holding an unemployment card" at the e-mail address: http://www.oaed.gr/documents/10182/28436/DikaiwmataAnergwn and find all the benefits and benefits concentrated, except allowances and financial aid.
It is reminded that the commander of the Organization Mr.. Maria Karamessini had mentioned at length the benefits of the unemployment card, in an interview with APE a few days ago. The benefits are:
– Scoring in staff recruitment announcements through ASEP in the public sector.
– Access to employment programs.
– Participation in social tourism programs and children's camps.
– Sickness benefits in kind (under conditions).
– Join an optional insurance plan when you are close to retirement, in order to establish a right to a pension.
– Inclusion in the social tariff of PPC.
– Tax reduction or tax exemptions (e.g. ENFIA).
– Inclusion in favorable arrangements related to loans, debts etc..
– Free transportation on public transport (OASA).
– Heating benefit.
– Free municipal facilities (municipal swimming pools, municipal theaters etc.).
– Offers of private sector companies (e.g. ticket to cinemas, theaters).