A new reality is being created for the thousands of registered unemployed of DYPA -OAED who will be invited to fill in their new digital Individual Action Plan and receive their new digital card.
DYPA's services have already started the preliminary work to approach the job seekers in question, which are counted in 160-170.000 and they should make an appointment in the next period on the DYPA digital platform myDYPAlive or at the local Employment Promotion Center with their employment advisor.
At the same time, income criteria are established for the provision of benefits (except unemployment benefit) to those registered in the DYPA register, temporary deregistration is triggered after three refusals of suitable jobs, while introducing a work allowance for subsidized unemployed people who find work and a bonus for the long-term unemployed who are actively looking for work.
The income criteria that apply are the criteria applied for the granting of the heating allowance, that is,:
- family income up to 16.000 euro for singles, in widowhood, at a distance,
- family income up to 24.000 euros for married couples or parties to a cohabitation agreement increased by 3.000 euros for each child,
- family income up to 27.000 euros for single parents, plus an additional €3,000 for each child after the first.
More specifically, the unemployed from its beginnings 2023 they will have at their disposal:
1. The DYPA Digital Card and the Digital Individual Action Plan, which are made available to the unemployed through the DYPA Digital Register. The Digital Register is the evolution of the existing DYPA register to which all registered persons will be transferred automatically – without requiring any action on their part.
The Register includes the information that constitutes the resume of the job seeker. The Digital Card replaces the paper one and will be available in the form of a digital application by the end of the year.
The Card will be interconnected with the Digital Register, so that the card holders, by showing it, prove to the individual bodies of the public or private sector that they are beneficiaries of the benefits, allowances etc. provided on a case-by-case basis.
The Digital Individual Action Plan will include the profile, previous service, the goals and actions the job seeker must take to find a job. Its content will be agreed between the DYPA employment advisor and the job seeker and will be reviewed at least in 6, 12 and 18 months if the unemployed person does not find a job.
2. Work allowance: For the unemployed who find work, while they are collecting unemployment benefit or self-employed unemployment benefit, the 50 % of the unemployment benefit for as long as it remains until it expires.
For example, if the unemployed person finds a job 5 months after the start of its subsidy, which has been approved to him for 12 months, will continue to collect the 50% of unemployment benefits for others 7 months. The aim of the regulation is to give a strong incentive to subsidized unemployed people who lost their jobs a relatively short time ago, to find work and on the other hand to support with additional income those who are really looking for and finding work.
3. Bonus for the long-term unemployed: The payment of a one-time monetary benefit of the amount is foreseen 300 euros in the long run (over five years) unemployed people drawing up a Digital Individual Action Plan, thereby effectively activating the job search.
This is yet another incentive for this particular group in order to counter the alienation between the unemployed and the long-term unemployed., to restore their contact both with DYPA and with the labor market and more, is to find out who are actually long-term unemployed and really interested in a job. That is, the reactivation in the job search of those who have been disconnected from the labor market for a long time.
4. Deletions: So far, the phenomenon of persons registered in the unemployment registers was observed, who are either not interested in looking for work, or were reluctant to take any relevant action. Denial of a suitable job three times (whereas "suitable" is defined as the position corresponding to the professional status, the knowledge, The skills, the last salary and the place of permanent residence of the unemployed person and which has been jointly decided by the unemployed person and the employment adviser) means deletion from DYPA registers.
It is expressly defined that the positions proposed are "suitable" and the position corresponding to the professional specialty is defined as suitable, in knowledge, skills, abilities, in formal and substantive qualifications, the professional goals and the place of permanent residence of the job seeker. All this is described in the Digital Individual Action Plan which is a product of cooperation and agreement between the employment counselor and the person registered in the DYPA Register.
Leave a Reply