Two OAED bonuses that are not so well known to the general public, but are addressed to a large number of beneficiaries is presented today by enikonomia.gr. This is the special allowance after a three-month stay in the Unemployment Register and the long-term unemployment benefit. Two benefits provided with conditions by OAED and give an important one “breath” to people who are unable to find work.
The special assistance is received by insured persons who do not meet the conditions for a regular subsidy. Alongside, they must remain unemployed for three months and have taken out unemployment insurance 60 at least working days in the year preceding the start of the quarter.
The insured can receive the special allowance up to three times during the same calendar year. In the event that it meets the conditions for the payment of the special allowance more than once in the same calendar year, the requirement of the sixty salaries required only for the first payment of the allowance is not required.
In order to receive the allowance, their annual net family income must not exceed 12.325,75 euros and this amount increases by 293,47 euros each calendar year.
The interested parties submit their application in person to the competent Services of OAED of their place of residence or of their last employment., if the application is submitted simultaneously with the issuance of the unemployment card, but also electronically, through e-Services.
Long-Term Unemployment Benefit
The specific allowance, height 200 euros per month, can be obtained by those who are Greek nationals and nationals of EU Member States who are insured against unemployment. Beneficiaries must be aged from 20 to 66 years and should have exhausted a 12-month grant even if they received it in installments. Alongside, should submit the application within a depreciation period of two months, from the end of the 12-month regular subsidy.
Yet, Applicants must have completed by the date of application, unemployment time continuously for twelve months, while they should remain registered in the OAED unemployment registers. End, the annual family income should not exceed 10.000 euro, while the specific income is increased by 586,08 euros for each minor child. The allowance is paid to the beneficiary himself for as long as he is unemployed and in no case beyond 12 months.
The supporting documents
1. Application of the beneficiary to the OAED Service of his place of residence or of his last subsidy.
2. Certified copy of the income tax return of the previous fiscal year, by any administrative authority or JSC, or a simple photocopy of the above statement, accompanied by the responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1589/1986, in which the interested party certifies the accuracy of the information declared in it or printing of the above-mentioned clearing note issued through the TAXISNET system, without further formalities or ratification process.
3. Affirmation of the beneficiary, which is attached to the relevant application, where the following are confirmed:
a) that he became aware of the periods of his obligatory appearance at OAED
b) that it undertakes to inform the competent Service of the reasons for the loss of the status of unemployed within eight (8) working days and definitely before the end of the grant month.
c) that he became aware that after the removal of the reason for suspension and to continue his subsidy, must be presented to the competent Service of the Agency no later than sixty (60) days from the date of removal of the reason for suspension.
d) that he is obliged to respond to any call of the competent Service for his personal appearance within the deadline set by him.
e) that he is obliged in case of change of his place of residence or stay, to declare it to the competent Service.
f) that all the supporting documents he submits in photocopies are exact photocopies of the originals.
4. Valid identity card (identity card, passport etc.)
5. Recent certificate of marital status for those who have minor children.
6. Official document from which the AMKA will emerge.
7. Deposit Account Number (IVAN) in which the insured is the first beneficiary.
Those interested can apply to receive the allowance in person at the competent Services of OAED of their place of residence or last employment and through the KEP. Application is also submitted electronically, through the Services of OAED. For your transition to the e-Services of OAED.
Read more at enikonomia.gr.