To become the beneficiary o seasonal worker must meet the general requirements of the regular unemployment subsidy but also more specific conditions.
Analytically, the 5 conditions
• To be insured as employees in the unemployment sector of OAED
• Previous Complaint of Employment Contract (not Voluntary Withdrawal) the
• There has been an expiration of a fixed-term contract (not Voluntary Withdrawal)
• Do not be self-employed
• Have the status of unemployed at the time of applying for the grant
In addition to the general conditions, more specific conditions are required that apply only to seasonal employees..
• What applies to the beneficiary who wants to receive a benefit for the first time:
a) If he has been employed in tourism and other professions in companies operating seasonally during the last period of time (one season) are required
– 100 working days in the last 14 months before the expiration or termination of the employment contract without taking into account the last two months and 80 working days in each year for the last 2 years.
• If he has been employed in tourism and other professions in companies operating seasonally for two consecutive periods of time. (two seasons) are required:
– 100 working days in the last 12 months before the expiration or termination of the employment contract and 80 working days in each year in the two preceding years prior to the commencement of its grant.
• What about the beneficiary who has received a bonus in the past?:
a) If he has been employed in tourism and other professions in companies operating seasonally during the last period of time (one season) are required :
– 100 working days in the last 14 months before the expiration or termination of the employment contract, not counting the working days-insurance of the last two months if he has been employed in tourism and other professions in companies operating seasonally for two consecutive periods of time (two seasons):
Analytically, the amount and duration of the subsidy
The allowance is paid once a month. From 01.02.2019 the basic monthly unemployment benefit amounts to € 399.25. For each member of the unemployed family, the allowance is increased by 10%, while the corresponding holiday Gifts are also granted (Christmas and Easter gift).
The duration of the subsidy varies and depends on the number of working days performed by the insured in the 12 months or 14 months before his dismissal or the expiration of the employment contract..
particularly, those who have 100-149 stamps critical 12 months or 14 months are entitled 3 months and 5 subsidy days. Those who have 150-179 stamps in 12 months or 14 months are entitled to a 6-month subsidy. Those who have 180-219 A stamp will receive an 8-month subsidy and those who have 220-230 10 month stamp subsidy.
Caution, those who have 150-230 6-month to 10-month subsidy is entitled to a stamp, but with the limitation of 400 daily unemployment benefits (cumulatively 13 months) during the 4 years prior to the start of the grant. If they have completed them 400 daily allowances over the last 4 years or close to complete them and thus risk losing subsidy days can with an Responsible Declaration be exempted from this restriction but will only receive a subsidy 3 months and 5 days.
End , those who have from 231 and above working days - insurance are subject without exception to the restriction up to 400 daily allowances for the last 4 years and a 10-month subsidy can be justified for 231-249 stamp, 12monthly subsidy for 250 insignia and above. Also, those who have a 12-month subsidy are entitled 210 stamp (always in question for 12 months or 14 months) and complete the 49th year of their age.
What documents do you need for when you apply?
The application is submitted to the local services of OAED by the person concerned in person within 60 days from the date of termination or termination of employment. However, it is advisable to apply within the first 7 days after the end of the employment relationship, as this is related to the start of the subsidy.
Upon submission of the application, the unemployed person receives a copy. In the application form, the unemployed person will see the date on which he must go to the OAED store and receive the decision.. The inclusion decision states the duration of the subsidy, its height, the intervals of mandatory declaration of presence in the OAED Service, etc..
Applications are required 9 documents:
- Employment Contract Form (E6) signed by the unemployed and sealed and signed by the employer or Certificate of Completion of a Contract for a certain period of time (E7) signed and sealed by the employer.
- Certificate of seasonality from the company, where required.
- The form "Employer Certificate" which is filled in by the employer according to the registrations of APD (Detailed Periodical
- Family Illness Booklet, as long as there are maintained members.
- Recent Clearing Note of the competent Tax Office. or if it has not been issued for any reason, copy of the last income tax return.
- Police ID card of the insured.
- Deposit Account Number (IVAN) in which the insured is the first beneficiary.
- Receipt of residence address of the insured (e.g. PPC account, OTE, EYDAP).
- Residence or work permit in the case of unemployed third-country nationals.
The obligations of the subsidized unemployed:
- will appear, for the first time, in the third month from the date of submission of the application, in person and exclusively to the service to which he has lodged his application, in the period in which it is printed without the need for further information from the OAED service.
- to appear, after the first time, in person at OAED services, at the intervals of its presence, as described in detail in the "Subsidy Decision on Subsidy" received by the competent department of OAED to declare its presence only in the third month of each quarter of subsidy.
How to apply
The application is submitted electronically, through e-services or through KEP. For your transition to e-services, please, press here.
The decision is made, either through your personal account in the e-services of OAED, either by the CFR 2 OAED where your request was submitted.
The declaration of presence for the subsidized unemployed is made exclusively in the services of OAED in the competent Insurance Departments and in no case through the electronic services or the KEP.