Until Friday 11 February, at 15:00, Business applications will be submitted for the second cycle of the action "Business subsidy program for the employment of the unemployed, age 30 years and older, in the Regions in transition (MET), with emphasis on women ".
Specifically, the program, 12month duration, sponsors the recruitment 5.000 unemployed at Regions of Western Macedonia, Mainland Greece, Ionian islands, Peloponnese, North Aegean and Of Crete and the amounts of the salary subsidy and insurance contributions are as follows:
- – 466,5 euros monthly (5.598 euros per year) for the unemployed aged 30-49 years.
- – 559,8 euros monthly (6.717,6 euros per year) for the unemployed aged 50 years and older.
- – 606,45 euros monthly (7.277,4 euros per year) for the long-term unemployed 30 years and older.
- – 653,1 euros monthly (7.837,2 euros per year) for the long-term unemployed 50 years and older.
- – 699,75 euros monthly (8.397 euros per year) for unemployed women 30 years and older.
Businesses submit their application exclusively electronically, through the State Aid Information System of the Ministry of Development & Investment, at http://www.ependyseis.gr/mis. Then, OAED's labor consultants will nominate candidates to the company, according to the category of unemployed, the specialty and the required qualifications and the company will choose between the candidates for the recruitment.
As stated in his announcement OAED, Prerequisite is that the company has not reduced its staff in the quarter prior to the application and has not received state aid funding in excess of 200.000 the previous three years (current and two previous ones). The grant includes Christmas and Easter gifts and holiday allowances.
The program, total budget 32 million. euro, co-financed by Greece and the European Union (European social fund), through the OP. "Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning 2014-2020 ».
For the Public Invitation and for more information, Those interested can visit the OAED website (www.oaed.gr).