Today is Tuesday, 22 June 2021 and time 9:00, the new recruitment program will be activated for recruitment 1.000 unemployed who are at a disadvantage and particularly at a disadvantage. The purpose of the program is to create 1.000 new full-time jobs and beneficiaries are all private companies.
The program lasts 12 months (+12 months for the unemployed who are in a particularly disadvantaged position) and the monthly grant amounts to 50% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 750 euro. The subsidy includes the corresponding Christmas gifts, Easter and holiday allowance.
Beneficiaries are registered unemployed in the register of unemployed of OAED who are in a disadvantaged and particularly disadvantaged position.
Unemployed who are at a disadvantage are:
- age 18-24 years or more 50 years or
- registered in the OAED unemployment registers for 6 months or more or
- compulsory education graduates and did not complete secondary education or attend vocational training, the
- they live alone, having the care of one or more dependent members.
Unemployed people who are in a particularly disadvantaged position are:
- registered in the registers of OAED for 24 months or more or
- are registered in the registers of OAED for 12 months and over and belong to one of the categories of people at a disadvantage.
To participate in the program, The companies concerned submit the vacancies electronically, identifying the specialty and the desired educational level. Subsequently, OAED labor consultants nominate suitable candidates to the company, according to the required qualifications of the vacancy, and then the company chooses between the candidates and hires the unemployed.
A prerequisite for participation is the job created to represent a net increase in the number of staff of the company, compared to the average of the previous ones 12 the company has not received aid for the recruitment of disadvantaged workers in excess of the 5 million. euros per year.
The total budget of the program is 11,7 from. euros and will be covered by OAED resources.
For the Public Invitation and detailed information, visit the address: http://www.oaed.gr/anoikta-programmata