Until 798,5 euros and increasing by 10% for each protected member will benefit the unemployed who expire the OAED unemployment benefit due to the two-month extension. Extraordinary allowance 400 The long-term unemployed who completed it will also receive euros 12 months of unemployment on March 1 2020
Payments for the two-month extension of the regular unemployment benefit and all September unemployment benefits will start immediately from OAED, as well as the procedure for submitting applications for the 400 euros to the long-term unemployed.
At the same time, those who have become long-term unemployed after March 1 2020 will receive their financial support 400 euros of OAED. The application process will be done at gov.gr and the unemployed will enter to confirm or complete the data
In more detail:
Two-month extension of benefits
1. Beneficiaries of the two-month extension of unemployment benefits are those whose allowance expired in September, in October, in November and December.
2. Those who have already received a two-month extension from previous relevant decisions are not entitled to a two-month extension of unemployment benefits..
3. The key to paying the two-month extension of unemployment benefit is to continue unemployment until the two-month extension is paid.
4. In case an unemployed person gets a job then in the period after the end of their subsidy they will receive a proportionally reduced amount of the extension, corresponding to the length of stay in the unemployment register.
5.The two-month extension concerns unemployment and long-term unemployment benefits, as well as the self-employed unemployment benefit.
6. The two-month extension corresponds to the following amounts:
– Beneficiaries of a regular unemployment subsidy - up to 798,5 euro (to 399,25 euros per month), increasing against 10% for each protected member.
– Beneficiaries of self-employment unemployment benefits - up to 720 euro (to 360 euros per month).
– Beneficiaries of long-term unemployment benefits - up to 400 euro (to 200 euros per month).
7.Payment is completed automatically, by direct deposit in the bank accounts and no action is required by the beneficiaries. There is no reason to come to the Employment Promotion Centers (KPA2).
8. Subsidy days of the extension period are excluded from the limitation for the payment of unemployment benefit.
9.Payments appear in bank accounts within 3 working days after their payment by OAED.
Allowance 400 euro
10. Those who have become long-term unemployed after March 1 2020 will receive their financial support 400 euros of OAED.
11. According to information from the payment of 400 those who have already received the euros will be excluded 400 his euro
12. The application process will be done at gov.gr and the unemployed will enter to confirm or complete the data.
13. Payments will start immediately as they will be made in parallel with the deadline for submission of relevant applications.
14. Those who surpassed them 12 months of continuous registered unemployment should remain unemployed until the date of publication of the relevant JMC.
15. The payment of 400 will be automatically transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries after the confirmation or registration of the bank account details (WERE GOING) of the beneficiaries.
16.For those beneficiaries who have bank account details in OAED (WERE GOING) from previous transactions (such as grants, benefits, aids, participation in community service programs, etc.), will be able to either confirm IBAN or register a new IBAN. If they do not take any action, the 400 Euros will be paid at the end of the submission of applications to IBAN which is already registered with OAED.
17. For those who do not have bank account details (WERE GOING) registered with OAED, they will have to enter their details. If they do not take any action, the 400 euros can not be paid.
18. Only the beneficiaries of their allowance will have access to the relevant application 400 euro.
19.Login to the IBAN confirmation or registration form, as well as in all the e-services of the Organization that are provided through the Unified Digital Portal of the Greek State gov.gr, is done with the passwords of TAXISnet or with the passwords of certified users of OAED.
20. Extraordinary financial assistance is tax-free, unsecured and is not counted in the income limits for the payment of any social or welfare benefits.