The guide of "Saving - Autonomous" is expected to be published tomorrow, while, as everything shows, no extension will be given for the start of the program on 30 November.
Despite the fact that the technical world considers a time credit necessary due to the situation in the country due to the lockdown and consequently the delayed procedures, the Ministry of Environment and Energy seeks to air κανον normally, as the pandemic is not expected to "go away" any time soon.
So, the owners have taken paper and pencil in order to do all the necessary actions, to subsidize their homes for energy.
"Saving - Autonomous", height 850 million. euro, includes interventions in frames / shading / ventilation systems, thermal insulation, cooling heating systems, domestic hot water systems and other autonomous systems, such as photovoltaic systems, energy storage systems (batteries), electric vehicle recharging points, energy management devices (smart home), elevator upgrade and lighting upgrade.
With the resources provided, households with income up to 20.000 will receive a maximum grant rate 85% and families receiving up 120.000 euros per year will be subsidized with up to 55%.
- For owners to receive energy premium +10% in buildings of existing energy category H and G. (houses, individual apartments, Type A apartment buildings), an upgrade to at least B energy category should be achieved. It is noted that the control for the performance of the energy premium +10% carried out at the time of application, where the potential classification of the improvement proposal of the A 'PEA is checked. Provided an upgrade to at least B energy category, the energy premium is added +10%. If not provided, no energy premium is added even if during the control of the B 'PEA the upgrade to at least B' energy category is confirmed.
- Regarding the interventions with photovoltaic system, are only eligible if with energy saving interventions (categories 1 to 4) The home (detached house / individual apartment) upgraded to at least energy class B + (for buildings of initial classification from H to D) or A. (for first class buildings C).
- Each beneficiary can submit more than one application for different eligible residences. Nevertheless, the total amount of aid (grant, interest rate subsidy and gross grant equivalent - GNI) can not exceed € 100,000 in all its applications. It is clarified that in the case of applying for an apartment in an apartment building (type A.), the above amount includes the proportion of utilities.
- Unfinished residences are not eligible for the program. When the program refers to "residences", means the completed and already electrified.
- In order for the application to be considered complete, all the supporting documents must be posted electronically. In case there are pending legalization / settlement in the property, should be settled before applying. Especially in the case of certified, by the competent department, loss of a building permit, the relevant certificate of loss and other supporting document are presented (e.g. contract) from which the license number and the area of the building / building unit can be deduced.
Οι επιλέξιμες residences
Eligible homes are the detached house, the building, as well as the individual apartment. A house, in order to be considered eligible, must meet the following general conditions: Used as the main residence, as shown in the Income Tax Return (E1) of the person using it. • Exists legally. • It is classified based on the Energy Performance Certificate (PEA) issued after 26.11.2017 in a category lower than or equal to C.. • Not deemed demolishable.
The interventions provided in detail
1) Replacement of frames
Mandatory recycling or disposal of existing windows in legally operating material disposal areas (replace - recycle). Possibility of replacing glass in buildings of protected or of historical value or special architecture.
2) Installation / replacement shell heat cover.
3) Upgrading of heating - cooling system
The dismantling of oil burners and related tanks is also considered an eligible intervention.. Eligibility for oil burners removed. Eligibility for energy fireplaces in Athens and Thessaloniki is abolished.
4) Hot water system using RES
Mandatory installation in cases where there is no DHW system installed.
5) Energy autonomy interventions
- RES power generation systems: Eligible only if the home is upgraded, with the main energy saving interventions, in energy category at least B +.
Eligible intervention is the installation of a PV station only to meet demand (net metering).
- Storage systems: Eligible only as an additional intervention in the installation of a new photovoltaic station.
6) Charging infrastructure CE certified electric vehicles. Only devices that are suitable are eligible, based on ELOT EN standards, and are intended for charging electric vehicles in a home environment.
7) Interventions of "smart" systems (Smart Home)
Digital systems and technologies that contribute to energy savings: "Smart" lighting (e.g. "Smart" sockets, low consumption LED lighting). • "Intelligent" management of the heating / cooling system (e.g. "Smart" thermostats). • Remote control (e.g. "Smart" leak sensors, humidity etc.).
8) Other eligible communal interventions (block of flats)
- Elevator upgrade: Only the interventions required for the certification of lifts are eligible (JMC 28425/2008) and the mandatory installation of inverters in elevators in order to achieve a reduction of their energy footprint without affecting their safety and functionality.
- Lighting system upgrade: Replacement of light bulbs with low consumption (e.g. LED). Replacing the timing system with a "smart" management system, depending on the time (day Night), brightness, entry / exit point etc.). Replacement of the activation circuit with automation with motion sensors.
Τα απαιτούμενα documents
- Any natural person wishing to participate in the program must first check whether he is an "eligible beneficiary" and whether his property can be considered an "eligible residence".
- If it is, Well, beneficiary, must have passwords for the TAXISnet application, as it is not possible to apply to the program for individuals who are not certified through the application and do not have passwords.
- In case there are pending legalization / settlement in the property, the submission of a declaration for inclusion in a law for the settlement of arbitrary constructions must have been made before the submission of the application to the program. Subsequent statement, from applying to the program, for inclusion in a law for the settlement of arbitrary constructions, may be submitted in case of deviation of the usable area of the property up to the limit of 7 square meters, in order for the energy interventions to be in accordance with the current legislation (for apartment buildings, the limit in square meters is the product 7 on the number of apartments). In each case, Prior to the final disbursement of the project grant, the certificate of completion of the subordination for the arrangement of arbitrary constructions must have been submitted, where the repayment of the total of the single special fine of the property will occur.
- Submission and settlement of a declaration for the tax year 2019. In case there are pending in the tax data of the applicant in the liquidation of the income tax return (E1) or in the declaration of real estate data (E9), should be settled before applying. It is pointed out that in the tax forms, lease of real estate and property status the electricity supply number must be correctly indicated.
- In case of existence of more beneficiaries of real rights in the property, the consent of the co-owners must be secured and the electricity supply number must be correctly indicated in the declaration of the real estate data. (E9) their.
- In case of recent acquisition of property (acquisition for the first time of a right in rem over the property after 31/12/2019 and only for full ownership or usufruct) the data must have been entered / modified in E9 and then the interested party must proceed with the application. The title deed and the transfer certificate from the competent mortgage office or a certificate of registration in the cadastral sheets of the relevant Cadastral Office are attached to the application.. The future use of the property as the main residence will be documented with a Responsible Statement of N. 1599/1986 by the beneficiary (full owner / usufructuary), where it is stated that the property will be used as the main residence either by himself or by a third party, stating his name and VAT number. The beneficiary (Hellenic Development Bank SA. carries out the necessary checks in order to ascertain the use of the property as a main residence.
- Issuance of Energy Performance Certificate of the property and completion of the relevant Form for Proposal of Energy Saving - Autonomy Interventions.