«ΝΕΑ ΔΕΔΟΜΕΝΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΔΟΤΗΣΗ ΠΑΓΙΩΝ ΔΑΠΑΝΩΝ»
The financial support for the fixed expenses of the companies, has raised strong hopes that it will be an aid measure targeted - more fair and objective for those companies that have either been wronged, or they had a large LOSS of REVENUE.
The process is expected to proceed as follows:
- Businesses and professionals with a large LOSS of RETURNS and with the item of LOSSES will be invited to disclose his details with the commitment always the sincerity of his statements.
- Fixed EXPENDITURE is the payroll, insurance contributions, the water-electricity bills, telephone-rents etc.. To avoid mistakes and misunderstandings, The checks to be met are a means of payment and not an expense, as well as not fixed costs, taxes and loan installments.
- TO AVOID MISTAKES AGAIN, Payroll Exempted from Fixed Expenses while Employees Were Suspended, as well as for RENTALS, only those actually paid by the business to the lessor will be counted(OWNER). Recall for some months was covered by the State 40%, while for other months there was a complete EXEMPTION.
- When the Ministry of Finance collects data from all companies and professionals, will determine the rate of subsidy on fixed EXPENDITURE that may reach 70% for medium-sized enterprises, while for small and very small to touch it 90%.
- It has not yet been clarified with the reinforcement of fixed EXPENDITURE IF THERE IS A COMMITMENT TO WORK.
- It has ALSO NOT be clarified whether the FIXED EXPENDITURE subsidy is given in April or May BECAUSE the finance ministry plans, to make the above subsidy a targeted weapon of rescue of companies at risk of LOCK. Also the implementation of the Refundable Advance 7 and possible 8, create a slight delay in subsidizing fixed costs.