"Important clarifications in Catering and Entertainment
for the use of the Interior,
from 13 September. The fine for the violations is devastating "
Unfortunately for thousands of colleagues you notice ignorance of what will apply from 13 September inside our stores. Already heavy fine and business closure have been imposed in many cities across the Territory. We announce those points required to comply with our store to avoid violations. We clarify that all the following that we publish are statements of the former Minister of Health. Unfortunately until today 10-9-2021, has not been imprinted in a Law or Ministerial Decision on what will apply from 13-09-2021.
- Completeness 85% on the seats usually referred to in the operating license.
- caution Keeping the distances between the table seats (we share examples)
- Easy-to-read sign in a conspicuous place, in which the following will be stated: Set of served people.
- Masks in all workplaces.
- Disinfectants on all tables.
- Particular ATTENTION to customer control, ONLY vaccinated and sick people enter.
(Not valid rapid and self test indoors for customers)
- Minors ONLY with self test signed by the parent.
- Disinfection of the catalog in each new use.
- The validity of the certificate for patients is valid for 180 days, beginning one year after illness.
- The validity of the certificate for vaccinated is valid 14 days after the second vaccination.
- Sign on the front of the store in conspicuous places Covid–Free.
- Employees and employer who have not been vaccinated TWO RAPID TEST ANA BDOMADA.
- The INTERIOR space functions as a PURE space, while the exterior as mixed.
- The responsibility lies solely with the shopkeeper for the implementation of the health protocol