"Obligation of the employee and the employer for self test and rapid test weekly "
With the decision 46819 and sheet number 3276 issue B of the Government Gazette, imposes on both the employer and the employee self test and rapid test.
In the Catering and Entertainment industry, any person working in person OBLIGED TO:
- Self test which will take place 24 hours before attending his Work. The rapid test will be carried out under the responsibility of the employee, will be controlled by the employer and will be declared as 5the day of each week. ATTENTION the laboratory test statement should be submitted on the Ergani platform
- In case the employee refuses to undergo a test, the employer has a legal right not to allow him to work nor to be paid.
- Vaccinated workers and employers, as well as those who have become ill, they are not obliged to either self test nor in rapid test.
Unfortunately the failures and the invalid information from the competent ministries for the implementation of the measures create huge problems in the operation of our businesses. The important fact remains unclear, for what will apply, for those part-time and day-to-day workers. After our contact with the Ministry of Development, they informed us that a new clarifying decision is expected.
REMINDER OF THE PENALTIES INTENDED
- Until 200 sq.m.. store administrative fine 2.000 euros and the next closure of the business for 7 days.
- For stores over 200 sq.m.. administrative fine 5.000 euros and from the next day closing the business for 7 days. In the case of a second violation the fine is converted to 10.000 euros and 15 closing days. In case of a third violation, close the business for 2 months.